Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5656post #84826 of 10905410/3/13 at 5:05am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #84827 of 10905410/3/13 at 6:33ampost #84828 of 10905410/3/13 at 7:05am
i love EOTOTO's styling in some of the lookbook photos, but so hard to find anything online. i've given up already. might have to be in japan to try. the one time i got my brother who was in tokyo in a trip to have a look for me, he said the quality was kinda crappy though (specifically one of those shirts with the patterned sleeves). but i haven't seen/felt it person.post #84829 of 10905410/3/13 at 7:18amQuote:
Actually that's the thing:
Shipping it here and returning it would be about the same price as flying there and back, flight would maybe be 10 - 20$ more. However, I could combine that will a nice short city trip then (it's in Paris) and I wouldn't have to run through the return process (shop uses bank transfer, not paypal). So yeah.post #84830 of 10905410/3/13 at 7:27ampost #84831 of 10905410/3/13 at 7:55ampost #84832 of 10905410/3/13 at 9:18ampost #84833 of 10905410/3/13 at 10:29amQuote:Originally Posted by filcol
Actually that's the thing:
Shipping it here and returning it would be about the same price as flying there and back, flight would maybe be 10 - 20$ more. However, I could combine that will a nice short city trip then (it's in Paris) and I wouldn't have to run through the return process (shop uses bank transfer, not paypal). So yeah.
Oh well if you're in Europe, flights can be had mad cheap. A weekend in Paris? Go for it manpost #84834 of 10905410/3/13 at 10:55ampost #84835 of 10905410/3/13 at 11:00ampost #84836 of 10905410/3/13 at 11:12ampost #84837 of 10905410/3/13 at 11:34ampost #84838 of 10905410/3/13 at 11:52ampost #84839 of 10905410/3/13 at 7:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by bows1
Re-posting from MC.
Check out the video that I made with my friend Andy for GDL and the new store No Man Walks Alone. A look at the buttero factory in Italy.
This is really great. Good job, man.post #84840 of 10905410/3/13 at 8:27pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 15 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 21 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?