Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5629post #84421 of 1090549/25/13 at 12:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #84422 of 1090549/25/13 at 12:52pmpost #84423 of 1090549/25/13 at 1:00pmFor those of you who might be interested in watches:
He's a huge watch nerd. He also wears a lot of VISVIM.post #84424 of 1090549/25/13 at 1:00pmpost #84425 of 1090549/25/13 at 2:07pm
Anyone have any experience with B-Store? Looking at these: http://www.yoox.com/us/44535582FA/item?dept=#cod10=44535582FA&sizeId=
Not sure if they're worth it though, never handled anything from the brand myself.post #84426 of 1090549/25/13 at 2:20pmpost #84427 of 1090549/25/13 at 2:39pmpost #84428 of 1090549/25/13 at 2:47pmQuote:
Would be pretty surprised if this company did not have a brand manager.post #84429 of 1090549/25/13 at 2:57pmQuote:
Pretty sure they don't, as it was a one man band until a while ago, if they do, they need a better one.
Their art director is fine though.
The Jay-z collab with the ugly logo thing and their other celeb branding, makes me think of brands like Evisu, which we all remember or do we.
From what I read on their FB the other day, it seems like they have started or plan to move some of their production out of Sweden, which is one the reasons why people pay a premium for a raincoat.post #84430 of 1090549/25/13 at 3:19pmpost #84431 of 1090549/25/13 at 3:27pmQuote:
Barney's is the best department store for selection and variety; same mix of contemporary/mainline you see online. Neiman's has Lanvin, Prada, Givenchy, and bunch of things you'd never want. 5th floor Saks is good; Jil, Dior, Neil Barrett, McQueen Junya., etc.
Bloomies is terrible, and that mall is a tourist clusterf*ck; not worth the effort, IMO. Archive is good, but very, very specific; 95% black.post #84432 of 1090549/25/13 at 4:38pmpost #84433 of 1090549/25/13 at 4:47pmpost #84434 of 1090549/25/13 at 10:53pmpost #84435 of 1090549/26/13 at 6:27am
I can´t decide if this is cool or if I´ve just been too exposed to kanye and jay-z´. You decide, but it seems a few brands are jumping into the leather sleeves/pannels on pretty much everything.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 19 seconds ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 50 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...