Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/28/15 at 2:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:04 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5629post #84421 of 1090549/25/13 at 12:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #84422 of 1090549/25/13 at 12:52pmpost #84423 of 1090549/25/13 at 1:00pmFor those of you who might be interested in watches:
He's a huge watch nerd. He also wears a lot of VISVIM.post #84424 of 1090549/25/13 at 1:00pmpost #84425 of 1090549/25/13 at 2:07pm
Anyone have any experience with B-Store? Looking at these: http://www.yoox.com/us/44535582FA/item?dept=#cod10=44535582FA&sizeId=
Not sure if they're worth it though, never handled anything from the brand myself.post #84426 of 1090549/25/13 at 2:20pmpost #84427 of 1090549/25/13 at 2:39pmpost #84428 of 1090549/25/13 at 2:47pmQuote:
Would be pretty surprised if this company did not have a brand manager.post #84429 of 1090549/25/13 at 2:57pmQuote:
Pretty sure they don't, as it was a one man band until a while ago, if they do, they need a better one.
Their art director is fine though.
The Jay-z collab with the ugly logo thing and their other celeb branding, makes me think of brands like Evisu, which we all remember or do we.
From what I read on their FB the other day, it seems like they have started or plan to move some of their production out of Sweden, which is one the reasons why people pay a premium for a raincoat.post #84430 of 1090549/25/13 at 3:19pmpost #84431 of 1090549/25/13 at 3:27pmQuote:
Barney's is the best department store for selection and variety; same mix of contemporary/mainline you see online. Neiman's has Lanvin, Prada, Givenchy, and bunch of things you'd never want. 5th floor Saks is good; Jil, Dior, Neil Barrett, McQueen Junya., etc.
Bloomies is terrible, and that mall is a tourist clusterf*ck; not worth the effort, IMO. Archive is good, but very, very specific; 95% black.post #84432 of 1090549/25/13 at 4:38pmpost #84433 of 1090549/25/13 at 4:47pmpost #84434 of 1090549/25/13 at 10:53pmpost #84435 of 1090549/26/13 at 6:27am
I can´t decide if this is cool or if I´ve just been too exposed to kanye and jay-z´. You decide, but it seems a few brands are jumping into the leather sleeves/pannels on pretty much everything.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 18 seconds ago
- › CHALLENGE: SW&D does "Traditional" DEADLINE JULY 12, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 6 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 9 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan 10 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...