Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/1/17 at 7:56pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5616post #84226 of 1090539/19/13 at 6:21pmpost #84227 of 1090539/19/13 at 9:00pmstumbled across 'baby and company' downtown here earlier...some nice stuff for men (avant toi, isabel benenato, marsell among them). apparently working on a webstore, to be complete in the next few weeks.
Edited by superego - 9/19/13 at 10:33pmpost #84228 of 1090539/19/13 at 9:04pmpost #84229 of 1090539/20/13 at 3:07ampost #84230 of 1090539/20/13 at 4:42ampost #84231 of 1090539/20/13 at 4:53amQuote:
They've got different goals. Webshops typically will want something in a branded tone f voice, whereas a b&s listing will just be purely descriptive. They're not mutually exclusive, just difficult to get right.post #84232 of 1090539/20/13 at 5:44amQuote:
Steven Alan is sort of funny to me. I find most of it pretty bland and I just don't really like how the shirting is done for the most part but it's getting better. This season's stuff looks remarkably better than the past. Suits and knitwear have always been solid. Seen a rip off pocket sweater that was actually really nice and almost bought it but just couldn't bring myself to do it lolol Not sure about the footwear. Interestingly the brick and mortar stores carry a bunch of other vaguely Americana ish brands and you can find good deals on a lot of solid stuff. Also treasures can be found at the Outpost/Outlet locations especially the uptown ones where no one gives a shit about clothes. Discovered this one afternoon while waiting for my girlfriend to get done babysitting.post #84233 of 1090539/20/13 at 5:58amI actually have an interview with steven alan going up in a few days (hint hint).
the shirts fit pretty baggy IME, and the best are the 'interesting' ones that diverge from the standard fit. I have an EG-esque chambray shirt that I wear sometimes.
I like some of the stuff this season.post #84234 of 1090539/20/13 at 6:15ampost #84235 of 1090539/20/13 at 7:24ampost #84236 of 1090539/20/13 at 7:57amWashed Out show last night was pretty fantastic.
Fashion-related because I established that my APC PNS tuck nicely into Nice Collective combat boots.
I kind of hate how late shows start in Philly. 9:30 Club isn't my favorite venue in the world, but the 8:15 opener/9:30 headliner schedule is a hell of a lot friendlier to an early schedule.
Hopefully I can stay awake during the Deerhunter show tonight.
I feel old.post #84237 of 1090539/20/13 at 8:48ampost #84238 of 1090539/20/13 at 8:51ampost #84239 of 1090539/20/13 at 9:01ampost #84240 of 1090539/20/13 at 9:02am^was that BC show with Bleached? too bad you missed, I really like them, wondering how they do live
saw volcano choir last week. good but you know we all wanted it to be a bon iver show. still enjoyable, seemed to be missing something though. I dunno. Sylvan Esso was fucking awesome though, excited for them to blow up a bit.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1613 Active Users (307 Members and 1306 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › YYPH AW16 WOOL BALLOON TROUSERS 6 minutes ago
- › Strand Dainite Resole Thickness? 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...