or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5596

post #83926 of 101101
Get in line. biggrin.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'll PM you if I pass them up
post #83927 of 101101
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Isn't that pretty much the cost threshold for most quality CM clothing? If you look at stores like the Armoury, that's pretty in line with what's to be expected. Will probably buy one of those next level handmade shirts, just to see in person.

I guess it depends on what you mean by quality. I believe that there are many brands that make top quality CM goods that are 50-60% of these prices (at full retail).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Ball or fall skipp brah

I have no doubt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

I hate split toes but seriously considering the vass scotch norwegers.

The shirts are very reasonable but they are proper formal shirts. Don't care bout no knits.

Yeah, the Norwegers thing puzzles me. I've seen so people spew vitriol at similar shoes, but this particular pair, people seem to be going crazy for it.
post #83928 of 101101
my galaxy s3 i got from ebay died saturday :-( somehow verizon agreed to replace it for free, sent me a factory refurbished model that subsequently died last night lol
Edited by zapatiste - 9/12/13 at 6:58am
post #83929 of 101101
shoulda got an iphone
post #83930 of 101101
Am thinking just buy one , full price but that's cuz I don't wanna upgrade my plan. Unlimited data for 30/mo pretty nice I burn thru 15gb for free heh
post #83931 of 101101
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

I hate split toes but seriously considering the vass scotch norwegers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superego View Post

for hating split toes you're going with about as pronounced a split toe as there is. really like my AE delrays (7y+, 2 resoles and still going)
well... yes and no.

Some people hate split toes because they think they look like penises, which I guess is as valid a reason as any other. They usually talk about those split toes with a short apron and a long toe seam, like this :
spoilered for people who dont like shoes that look like penises (Click to show)

The Vass Norwegers have a large apron that covers all of the foot top so the toe seam is very short and mostly vertical. It is a very different look. Doesn't look dainty at all - that is a rugged shoe right there with a double sole and norvegese welt.
spoilered for people who still think these shoes look like penises (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepope View Post

I don't even care about CM and hopefully never will but Greg's site looks seriously awesome

We're mostly CM but not only. Those of you who have followed my SF meanderings know that I don't like to wear a blazer on weekends. So our store reflects those choices as well. The more casual offerings may not please everyone but we are carrying a selection of Inis Meain knits, Buttero sneakers and boots, EOTOTO shirts and knits, Esemplare outerwear, Heschung boots and derbies, Niche shirts, Oliver Spencer jackets, knits and trousers, PEdALED outerwear and trousers, ts(s) jackets and shirts, Stutterheim raincoats, Valstar blousons and Yoshida Porter bags. For spring, we're adding a brand that is very close to my heart and well appreciated on SF as well...
post #83932 of 101101
At least they knew what to do with that first pair.
post #83933 of 101101
plokhov interview went awesome. because he talks about the upcoming collection, going to try to get this up really soon.
post #83934 of 101101
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Met him once, nice guy. Told me not to worry, I wasn't that short. (He's like 7ft tall)
post #83935 of 101101
Quote:
Originally Posted by artishard116 View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Met him once, nice guy. Told me not to worry, I wasn't that short. (He's like 7ft tall)

i know. a big part of our interview was talking about you.
post #83936 of 101101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

i know. a big part of our interview was talking about you.

please be true
post #83937 of 101101
rotflmao.gif
post #83938 of 101101
"instead of asking you about your clothing, I wanted to talk about a poster on StyleForum who goes by 'artishard116'..."
post #83939 of 101101
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


 
Quote:
well... yes and no.

Some people hate split toes because they think they look like penises, which I guess is as valid a reason as any other. They usually talk about those split toes with a short apron and a long toe seam, like this : spoilered for people who dont like shoes that look like penises (Click to show)

The Vass Norwegers have a large apron that covers all of the foot top so the toe seam is very short and mostly vertical. It is a very different look. Doesn't look dainty at all - that is a rugged shoe right there with a double sole and norvegese welt. spoilered for people who still think these shoes look like penises (Click to show)
We're mostly CM but not only. Those of you who have followed my SF meanderings know that I don't like to wear a blazer on weekends. So our store reflects those choices as well. The more casual offerings may not please everyone but we are carrying a selection of Inis Meain knits, Buttero sneakers and boots, EOTOTO shirts and knits, Esemplare outerwear, Heschung boots and derbies, Niche shirts, Oliver Spencer jackets, knits and trousers, PEdALED outerwear and trousers, ts(s) jackets and shirts, Stutterheim raincoats, Valstar blousons and Yoshida Porter bags.
 
For spring, we're adding a brand that is very close to my heart and well appreciated on SF as well...

TOJ! 

post #83940 of 101101
Plokhov lived down the street from my uncle in the old country. My uncle was, and by large still is, a drunk so when he saw Plokhov at any local grocery store or trolley stop he would always yell "hey giraffe! why so glum?" Plokhov never answered.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts