lol big day today
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Today at 6:42 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:57 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5590post #83836 of 1090549/10/13 at 12:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83837 of 1090549/10/13 at 1:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by thekunk07
type the things you've been thinking, about buying, collections, designers, whatever.
selling all my funkiest shit because what i like isn't necessarily what i should be wearing. like it or not i probably look better in this:
more MMM, dries and cheap basics, less rick, raf, etc.
I definitely think you look better in pic 1 than 2!!post #83838 of 1090549/10/13 at 1:08pmpost #83839 of 1090549/10/13 at 1:19pmpost #83840 of 1090549/10/13 at 1:32pmpost #83841 of 1090549/10/13 at 2:24pm
Hey guys, I am here once again looking for help
This week in school we're going to decide what we want to do as our "gymnasiearbete", which is basically a "course" that we choose ourselves and that we're each going to do on our own until february next year (which is when you should be done). We will also write a 10-20 page thesis with the framing of a question (which is the whole "reason" you're doing this work) and a report of the whole process and what results you achieved. Oh and you can only pass the assignment or fail it, no high or low grades, so as long as it is somewhat related to science/physics/biology/math and you do it well you're fine.
Right now I'm thinking:
"What ratios should be used for an optimal trebuchet, speaking in terms of velocity and distance of the projectile shot?" (=I'd build trebuchets and try them out)
But to be honest, I'd prefer doing something clothing/accesory-related, so, anyone happen to have any bright ideas for a "question"/"issue" that'd be both somewhat scientific and clothing-related?
(note: we're supposed to build/test/try stuff out and use that to come to conclusions, so can't just write some hypothetical question and be done with it)post #83842 of 1090549/10/13 at 2:36pmI, too, am looking for advice.
Heading to France for a couple of weeks, and need to make sure I have good walking shoes. None of my dress shoes or boots have been used for all day walking, so I am hesitant to rely on them for such activities 6000 miles from home. My regular errand/all day shoes at home are an old pair of Brooks running shoes, but they aren't really stylish (vomit) enough.
I am thinking... Flyknits in black/white? Will try those on tonight at Nordstrom.
Any other ideas?post #83843 of 1090549/10/13 at 2:37pmpost #83844 of 1090549/10/13 at 2:39pmpost #83845 of 1090549/10/13 at 3:06pmpost #83846 of 1090549/10/13 at 3:09pmpost #83847 of 1090549/10/13 at 3:16pmpost #83848 of 1090549/10/13 at 3:17pmpost #83849 of 1090549/10/13 at 3:21pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best Sweater Vests? 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › The Kent Wang Wedding Photo Contest 4 minutes ago
- › Full League - DRAFT: 10/29 @ 5pst ***The Official Alden x SF... 5 minutes ago
- › ***5TH ANNUAL SF 2015-2016 YAHOO! FANTASY BASKETBALL FANTASY LEAGUE... 5 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...