lol big day today
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5590post #83836 of 1090549/10/13 at 12:54pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83837 of 1090549/10/13 at 1:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by thekunk07
type the things you've been thinking, about buying, collections, designers, whatever.
selling all my funkiest shit because what i like isn't necessarily what i should be wearing. like it or not i probably look better in this:
more MMM, dries and cheap basics, less rick, raf, etc.
I definitely think you look better in pic 1 than 2!!post #83838 of 1090549/10/13 at 1:08pmpost #83839 of 1090549/10/13 at 1:19pmpost #83840 of 1090549/10/13 at 1:32pmpost #83841 of 1090549/10/13 at 2:24pm
Hey guys, I am here once again looking for help
This week in school we're going to decide what we want to do as our "gymnasiearbete", which is basically a "course" that we choose ourselves and that we're each going to do on our own until february next year (which is when you should be done). We will also write a 10-20 page thesis with the framing of a question (which is the whole "reason" you're doing this work) and a report of the whole process and what results you achieved. Oh and you can only pass the assignment or fail it, no high or low grades, so as long as it is somewhat related to science/physics/biology/math and you do it well you're fine.
Right now I'm thinking:
"What ratios should be used for an optimal trebuchet, speaking in terms of velocity and distance of the projectile shot?" (=I'd build trebuchets and try them out)
But to be honest, I'd prefer doing something clothing/accesory-related, so, anyone happen to have any bright ideas for a "question"/"issue" that'd be both somewhat scientific and clothing-related?
(note: we're supposed to build/test/try stuff out and use that to come to conclusions, so can't just write some hypothetical question and be done with it)post #83842 of 1090549/10/13 at 2:36pmI, too, am looking for advice.
Heading to France for a couple of weeks, and need to make sure I have good walking shoes. None of my dress shoes or boots have been used for all day walking, so I am hesitant to rely on them for such activities 6000 miles from home. My regular errand/all day shoes at home are an old pair of Brooks running shoes, but they aren't really stylish (vomit) enough.
I am thinking... Flyknits in black/white? Will try those on tonight at Nordstrom.
Any other ideas?post #83843 of 1090549/10/13 at 2:37pmpost #83844 of 1090549/10/13 at 2:39pmpost #83845 of 1090549/10/13 at 3:06pmpost #83846 of 1090549/10/13 at 3:09pmpost #83847 of 1090549/10/13 at 3:16pmpost #83848 of 1090549/10/13 at 3:17pmpost #83849 of 1090549/10/13 at 3:21pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 16 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 22 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.