Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:30 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5584post #83746 of 1090549/7/13 at 7:36pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83747 of 1090549/7/13 at 7:45pmQuote:
nice, was thinking about hitting the opening myself...how expansive is their collection?
was looking at the parsec myselfpost #83748 of 1090549/7/13 at 8:26pmpost #83749 of 1090549/7/13 at 9:03pmpost #83750 of 1090549/7/13 at 9:06pmQuote:
adidas quality is actually pretty good as far as clothes go. remember that giant athletic/activewear companies have infinitely vaster resources and access to technology, factories and construction capabilities than the upper-mid tier and smaller luxury designers that generally dominate discussion here. dirk schoenberg is also a very important designers. lastly I really like SLVR, but last time I played with stuff in person they hadnt seem to figure out how to size things. Some things I was a medium, some a small and some a large. Good design impulses though and stuff felt pretty damn good for the price point.post #83751 of 1090549/7/13 at 9:07pmpost #83752 of 1090549/7/13 at 9:59pmpost #83753 of 1090549/7/13 at 11:04pmThe fucking ToJ thread is fucking weird you guys. Cole and Distorbiant, y'all on some weird shit and I don't want to know why the hell there is such a tremendous personal investment in that thread, on your part. Duct taping a leather jacket? The fuck? I feel like Willy must tune into that thread each day shaking his head, "wtf is going on."
In other news, I'm feeling confrontational so I want to challenge toasty to a loungewear fit. No interfering in this dick-wagging session Jet. You can get in on the next one.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #83754 of 1090549/8/13 at 1:04ampost #83755 of 1090549/8/13 at 2:12amQuote:Quote:
I'm guessing an interview with, say, Daiki would be hard to set up, but one with Abdul Abasi (the Nepenthes store manager dude) would be cool for perspective on EG and stuff. His own Abasi Rosborough label looks interesting too. I'm sure someone on here (Shoreman?) must have met him before.post #83756 of 1090549/8/13 at 2:36amQuote:
On the corner of 4th and Pike. Inventory is still a good 3hr drive though.Quote:
It was pretty packed when I was there this afternoon, but if you're talking about their Veilance pieces, they have just a small walled off area with a few jackets, tops, and accessories. They had a few sizes of the parsec jacket there, but unfortunately no xs to try on.post #83757 of 1090549/8/13 at 6:17ampost #83758 of 1090549/8/13 at 6:18ampost #83759 of 1090549/8/13 at 6:23ampost #83760 of 1090549/8/13 at 6:26amAnd make sure to rub it our faces by asking only questions such as:
"Was the DMV crowded yesterday?"
"Remember the last time we had coffee and they ran out of cream?"
"Could you explain your process and influences behind making my custom jacket?"
"Which of my tattoos do you like best?"
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › You should buy this (the open-ended e-shopping enabling thread) 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Maison Martin Margiela Hidden Placket Polo in size 48 (M) 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 10 minutes ago
- › Junya Watanabe Comme Des Garcons MAN x Duvetica Wool Tellia Down Vest 12 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...