gonna try to sell some stuff on B&S soon, so this convo has got me real excited about my prospects
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5579
Styleforum Top Picks
1. People on here, especially the SW&D side, are not often loaded, and buying one piece means not buying another. Therefore lower priced items mean more bang for their buck.
2. Not having access to these items in real life means taking a total chance on sizing, construction, fabric, how it fits in with your wardrobe, condition, etc. The lower the price, the easier it may be to flip if it doesn't work out.
3. Everyone likes deals.
I'm typically an M in EG tailored jackets (bedford, etc), and their slimmer cut shirts (tab collar, western). The two Needles pieces I own (a rebuild jacket and a shirt) I also have in an M, so the same size.
I think in my very limited experience, the standard Needles stuff tends to be cut narrower in the shoulder and wider in the body than EG. The rebuild pieces, well each piece is unique and I think it varies. I saw measurements for a rebuild mods parka where an xs would fit me, I've seen other pieces (like the fatigue shirt Inventory has) that look like they run small. My rebuild jacket fits me perfectly tts.
Nepenthes are pretty good at responding to emails I think, so probably best to contact them if you're interested in something and don't know how to size.
This way everything I buy fits great, and would only sell because I don't like it anymore.
Since I was born in Cuba I can't vacation there and enjoy it fully. I feel like shit staying at a "5 Star Hotel" while the family is mixing powder for milk. If you go to Cuba just enjoy it look at the 50's era cars still running with makeshift everything, clear and untouched beaches (shores are plentiful in lobsters etc since they are off limits) tropical drinks, and the hospitality. I met plenty Canadians while I was there and they looked like they did not want to leave...ever
I'm at a point where I don't want to visit anywhere else in the world and just drift around the Caribbean for a couple months at a time until I touch every island and cay
Jet, I'd say come down to the MIA, stay at the Delano
Good advice for travel anywhere IMO
I don't really get why people stay in super expensive places abroad, especially when you can easily hook up an apartment these days online
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › NWT Barena Torceo Jacket Carbone Black Vignove - 54 1 minute ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...