Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 3:15 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5542post #83116 of 1090548/28/13 at 8:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83117 of 1090548/28/13 at 8:33ampost #83118 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:03amNot fashion related, but here's the trailer for Alfonso Cuarón's new movie, Gravity. Holy crap. Makes me feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. Haha. Can't wait. I think he's one of the best directors working, in commercial film or otherwise.
edit: oh, and bonus points for that little bit of Spiegel im Spiegel at the end.post #83119 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:12ampost #83120 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:32amQuote:Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
Not fashion related, but here's the trailer for Alfonso Cuarón's new movie, Gravity. Holy crap. Makes me feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. Haha. Can't wait. I think he's one of the best directors working, in commercial film or otherwise.
edit: oh, and bonus points for that little bit of Spiegel im Spiegel at the end.
Love the long shots he does, movie is gonna be epicpost #83121 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:38amthat trailer was cool but what if that was the only scene worth watching in the whole movie ?? that makes me even more nervous, that and the fact that i don't know what gravity ispost #83122 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:58amQuote:
People like it thus far...
"The long-awaited project opens the Venice Film Festival today seven years after the premiere of Cuaron’s last film, “Children Of Men," arrived on the Lido, and while the anticipation over the picture — several years in the making — has been breathless, the filmmaker’s return manages to live up to, or even exceed, those hopes at almost every level."
Also, gravity is the force that pulls apples toward Sir Isaac Newton's head. That's why all apples fall toward Westminster Abbey.post #83123 of 1090548/28/13 at 10:53ampost #83124 of 1090548/28/13 at 10:57ampost #83125 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:01amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
Dog that is unwearably long. (in case you're wondering http://www.yoox.com/us/39359928GM/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80 )
Unwearably long? Nah I reckon it would be awesome on the right person, predictably secondstage's pics look 100% better than yoox stock photo:post #83126 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:18amFor anything Barena, I would really suggest a visit to the Barena site. The styling shows how the designer meant different pieces to be worn. Some of the blazers, especially the 2 button ones, are meant to be worn essentially the same way as a Harrington. Some are just as midlength jackets. The long cardigan is clearly meant to be outerwear. Trying to get an idea of how you are going to wear a piece, from Yoox pictures, is an exercise in futility. The entire brand is usually styled as casualwear, with a bit of outdoorsyness.
Of course, that's except for the Monocle pieces, which are, as all things Monocle, supposed to be worn as if your weekend trips were jaunts to Hokkaido after a grueling week of multimillion dollar deals in London, and where all weekend luggage is obviously by Hermes. Belvest overcoats to throw over your Brunello Cucinelli cashmere loungewear, to get a Lavazza down at the minimalist chic stand just outside the new underground station. Essentially, Parker's life.post #83127 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:26ampost #83128 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:31ampost #83129 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:34am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 988 Active Users (173 Members and 815 Guests)
- › Australian Members 49 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 9 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 15 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 minutes ago
- › WTB: Stephan Schneider Merino Coat (BLACK) - 4/5 15 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 16 minutes ago
- › WTB: Stephan Schneider Merino Coat (BLACK) - 4/5 16 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 17 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...