Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 2:11 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:24 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5542post #83116 of 1090548/28/13 at 8:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83117 of 1090548/28/13 at 8:33ampost #83118 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:03amNot fashion related, but here's the trailer for Alfonso Cuarón's new movie, Gravity. Holy crap. Makes me feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. Haha. Can't wait. I think he's one of the best directors working, in commercial film or otherwise.
edit: oh, and bonus points for that little bit of Spiegel im Spiegel at the end.post #83119 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:12ampost #83120 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:32amQuote:Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
Not fashion related, but here's the trailer for Alfonso Cuarón's new movie, Gravity. Holy crap. Makes me feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. Haha. Can't wait. I think he's one of the best directors working, in commercial film or otherwise.
edit: oh, and bonus points for that little bit of Spiegel im Spiegel at the end.
Love the long shots he does, movie is gonna be epicpost #83121 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:38amthat trailer was cool but what if that was the only scene worth watching in the whole movie ?? that makes me even more nervous, that and the fact that i don't know what gravity ispost #83122 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:58amQuote:
People like it thus far...
"The long-awaited project opens the Venice Film Festival today seven years after the premiere of Cuaron’s last film, “Children Of Men," arrived on the Lido, and while the anticipation over the picture — several years in the making — has been breathless, the filmmaker’s return manages to live up to, or even exceed, those hopes at almost every level."
Also, gravity is the force that pulls apples toward Sir Isaac Newton's head. That's why all apples fall toward Westminster Abbey.post #83123 of 1090548/28/13 at 10:53ampost #83124 of 1090548/28/13 at 10:57ampost #83125 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:01amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
Dog that is unwearably long. (in case you're wondering http://www.yoox.com/us/39359928GM/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80 )
Unwearably long? Nah I reckon it would be awesome on the right person, predictably secondstage's pics look 100% better than yoox stock photo:post #83126 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:18amFor anything Barena, I would really suggest a visit to the Barena site. The styling shows how the designer meant different pieces to be worn. Some of the blazers, especially the 2 button ones, are meant to be worn essentially the same way as a Harrington. Some are just as midlength jackets. The long cardigan is clearly meant to be outerwear. Trying to get an idea of how you are going to wear a piece, from Yoox pictures, is an exercise in futility. The entire brand is usually styled as casualwear, with a bit of outdoorsyness.
Of course, that's except for the Monocle pieces, which are, as all things Monocle, supposed to be worn as if your weekend trips were jaunts to Hokkaido after a grueling week of multimillion dollar deals in London, and where all weekend luggage is obviously by Hermes. Belvest overcoats to throw over your Brunello Cucinelli cashmere loungewear, to get a Lavazza down at the minimalist chic stand just outside the new underground station. Essentially, Parker's life.post #83127 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:26ampost #83128 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:31ampost #83129 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:34am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 903 Active Users (145 Members and 758 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 seconds ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 12 minutes ago
- › supreme sandals red 17 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 20 minutes ago
- › Kitchen Fitters In London UK 20 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 23 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...