Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 6:41 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:58 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5542post #83116 of 1090548/28/13 at 8:29am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83117 of 1090548/28/13 at 8:33ampost #83118 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:03amNot fashion related, but here's the trailer for Alfonso Cuarón's new movie, Gravity. Holy crap. Makes me feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. Haha. Can't wait. I think he's one of the best directors working, in commercial film or otherwise.
edit: oh, and bonus points for that little bit of Spiegel im Spiegel at the end.post #83119 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:12ampost #83120 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:32amQuote:Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
Not fashion related, but here's the trailer for Alfonso Cuarón's new movie, Gravity. Holy crap. Makes me feel like I'm going to have a panic attack. Haha. Can't wait. I think he's one of the best directors working, in commercial film or otherwise.
edit: oh, and bonus points for that little bit of Spiegel im Spiegel at the end.
Love the long shots he does, movie is gonna be epicpost #83121 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:38amthat trailer was cool but what if that was the only scene worth watching in the whole movie ?? that makes me even more nervous, that and the fact that i don't know what gravity ispost #83122 of 1090548/28/13 at 9:58amQuote:
People like it thus far...
"The long-awaited project opens the Venice Film Festival today seven years after the premiere of Cuaron’s last film, “Children Of Men," arrived on the Lido, and while the anticipation over the picture — several years in the making — has been breathless, the filmmaker’s return manages to live up to, or even exceed, those hopes at almost every level."
Also, gravity is the force that pulls apples toward Sir Isaac Newton's head. That's why all apples fall toward Westminster Abbey.post #83123 of 1090548/28/13 at 10:53ampost #83124 of 1090548/28/13 at 10:57ampost #83125 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:01amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by ghdvfddzgzdzg
Dog that is unwearably long. (in case you're wondering http://www.yoox.com/us/39359928GM/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80 )
Unwearably long? Nah I reckon it would be awesome on the right person, predictably secondstage's pics look 100% better than yoox stock photo:post #83126 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:18amFor anything Barena, I would really suggest a visit to the Barena site. The styling shows how the designer meant different pieces to be worn. Some of the blazers, especially the 2 button ones, are meant to be worn essentially the same way as a Harrington. Some are just as midlength jackets. The long cardigan is clearly meant to be outerwear. Trying to get an idea of how you are going to wear a piece, from Yoox pictures, is an exercise in futility. The entire brand is usually styled as casualwear, with a bit of outdoorsyness.
Of course, that's except for the Monocle pieces, which are, as all things Monocle, supposed to be worn as if your weekend trips were jaunts to Hokkaido after a grueling week of multimillion dollar deals in London, and where all weekend luggage is obviously by Hermes. Belvest overcoats to throw over your Brunello Cucinelli cashmere loungewear, to get a Lavazza down at the minimalist chic stand just outside the new underground station. Essentially, Parker's life.post #83127 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:26ampost #83128 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:31ampost #83129 of 1090548/28/13 at 11:34am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1328 Active Users (270 Members and 1058 Guests)
- › Brand New Epaulet Monochrome White Leather Hi Tops - Sz US 9 (EU 42) 14 seconds ago
- › Truman Boots 3 minutes ago
- › THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 6 minutes ago
- › FS Filson Pullman Ottergreen BNWT 8 minutes ago
- › Brand New Moncler Lyon White Leather Hi Tops - Sz 41 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...