or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5536

post #83026 of 103468
I went TTS and realized I needed a size down, so same as your normal CP size. Bought 43 saddle shoes but they were too for my liking. Wish I could find them again in size 42 frown.gif
post #83027 of 103468

Every performer on the vmas so far is wearing a knockoff black numbered leather jersey.

 

Faux-Ninja shark jump complete

 

Coming to a Suburban mall near you. 

post #83028 of 103468

where to cop wool coat/overcoat?

post #83029 of 103468
Yoox
post #83030 of 103468
gonna book tix for upcoming nyc trip. is there anyone left here who enjoys healthy dining ?

only possible exception is choc&pb milkshake with tween from shakeshack madison sq park best location :-)
post #83031 of 103468
need to get my ass to nyc next month i'm thinking
post #83032 of 103468
What is better in your opinion for a casual format (school, shopping, etc) assuming I am trying to look nicer than the average bum- Button up shirt with denim untucked or tucked with a nice leather belt and nice shoes?
post #83033 of 103468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakethedrummer View Post

What is better in your opinion for a casual format (school, shopping, etc) assuming I am trying to look nicer than the average bum- Button up shirt with denim untucked or tucked with a nice leather belt and nice shoes?

 



Untucked.

post #83034 of 103468
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

need to get my ass to nyc next month i'm thinking

been thinking about that myself. only really buy stuff for f/w, and pickings here are slim
post #83035 of 103468
oh i won't be doing any shopping just a lot of drinking, smoking and eating

i don't really like ny for that anyway
post #83036 of 103468
Quote:
Originally Posted by zapatiste View Post

gonna book tix for upcoming nyc trip. is there anyone left here who enjoys healthy dining ?

only possible exception is choc&pb milkshake with tween from shakeshack madison sq park best location :-)

I'M down to meeting up. PM me if you would like to.

post #83037 of 103468
post #83038 of 103468
shit, ordered some knits earlier on mr porter, just got notification they'd shipped a little under 5 hours later on a Sunday.

their customer service is something else...curious how the economics make sense though even though customer service is critical in ecommerce when high end retail is notoriously low profit
post #83039 of 103468
Low profit??!
post #83040 of 103468
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Low profit??!

uhh, how big do you think the market for $1000 sweaters is?

the margins are nice, but don't scale beyond a certain point.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts