Random fashion thoughts - Page 5528
Styleforum Top Picks
As far I know intl sales are not in the plans at least initially
With gdl and Y that makes 3 ppl I know opening stores and on three continents just within a month's time or so...
and if so, which model to pick?
I eats rice like a motherfucker, pretty much every day, or at least every other day, been through a shit ton a cookers over the years (osther, aroma, cuisenart, hamilton beach, breville and some other shitty brands I cant recall atm) and they all break down within 6-18 months (or the bowls end up all scratched and the non stick layer gone) so it needs to be
- Able to take daily use/abuse
- minimal cleaning necessary
- no side drips of milky water
- No peeling of the non stick layer
- prefer robotic ss looking and stylish but hey its just a rice cooker after all so fuck it! I'll take anything at this point as long as it works properly and LASTS!
And while on the subject of kitchen wares, any thoughts on vitamix vs blentec? (I'm looking at the 7500 vs designer total blender)
I have a blendtec. The main difference is that it's smaller than the vitamix. You have to get one with the wildside jar. Blentec is loud. It's no joke. Both work the same really.
If you care about the design and the space, then blendtec is sort of the way to go. Side by side, the vitamix looks more for commercial use