or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5522

post #82816 of 94454

If I ordered something and it hasn't even shipped yet, and I'll be away for two weeks next week, what can I do? I'm not sure what carrier they use, but all except fedex typically just throw the package on my front porch which is not going to end well if I'm not here.  I'd have a friend grab it but I don't have a tracking # yet and won't have cell service.

post #82817 of 94454
Thank you KJ, mostly SWD and SZ type stuff though I doubt there is any. Barneys should be good.
post #82818 of 94454
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

If I ordered something and it hasn't even shipped yet, and I'll be away for two weeks next week, what can I do? I'm not sure what carrier they use, but all except fedex typically just throw the package on my front porch which is not going to end well if I'm not here.  I'd have a friend grab it but I don't have a tracking # yet and won't have cell service.
Can't you ask them to hold off on shipping it?
post #82819 of 94454

KJ, if you put on a mail hold they shouldn't even try to deliver your stuff.

post #82820 of 94454
Quote:
Originally Posted by onbooze View Post

"wasting"

wink.gif
post #82821 of 94454
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaPro View Post

Thank you KJ, mostly SWD and SZ type stuff though I doubt there is any. Barneys should be good.

 

Bilzerian leans SZ although it's much less goth.  Very cool shop.

 

Thanks guys.  I contacted the shop.

post #82822 of 94454
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

 

Highly dependent on what you're into, but Bodega and Alan Bilzerian are worth checking out, and the Barney's isn't bad.  The Tannery in Harvard square has margiela and rick sneakers as well as some aldens and a lot of overpriced mid-range clothing.

Damn never realized The Tannery carried Margiela and Rick. I pass by it all the time and never thought to stop by

post #82823 of 94454
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcoffee View Post

Damn never realized The Tannery carried Margiela and Rick. I pass by it all the time and never thought to stop by

 

I don't think they did until a few weeks ago.  Just gats, the OG highs, and the drkshdw ramones as far as I know.

post #82824 of 94454
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

Just gats, the OG highs, and the drkshdw ramones as far as I know.

eh.gif
post #82825 of 94454
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post


eh.gif

 

Yeah, in blue and black that I saw.  Could be women's only I didn't stay long.

post #82826 of 94454
post #82827 of 94454
Quote:
One said his wife became sick after eating the cronut burger, as well as seafood chowder fries, ice cream waffles and a smoothie. ...

Another man told CBC he felt ill after eating a cronut burger and a slate of other high-fat snacks that included a Canuck burger, sweet potato fries, poutine and a Philly cheesesteak.

lol
post #82828 of 94454
Good Lord.
post #82829 of 94454
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

it's official, kelv has fallen off the deep end lol8[1].gif

 

Just saw what you're referring to, holy crap indeed

post #82830 of 94454
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

Just saw what you're referring to, holy crap indeed

link please?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts