Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 1/16/17 at 7:03pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5486post #82276 of 1090538/5/13 at 11:42ampost #82277 of 1090538/5/13 at 12:03pmQuote:
Neiman Marcus outlet has nice stuff a good amount of the time, Drake's ties for $25-30 for example mostly without flaws
Barneys Outlet can have solid deals as wellpost #82278 of 1090538/5/13 at 12:36pmpost #82279 of 1090538/5/13 at 1:18pmpost #82280 of 1090538/5/13 at 1:47pmpost #82281 of 1090538/5/13 at 1:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by BreezyBirch
not really fashiony, but maybe some of you would know - know of any gardening/labouring in yardwork gloves that don't clam up your hands in the heat? i got some leather ones that are good for dexterity but suck for breathing. but at least zen gravel garden layout is now complete!
I "garden" about 70 hours a week. Gloves are cumbersome, I wear none. Ladies tend to prefer the thin cotton type you buy at Rona for a buck a pair.post #82282 of 1090538/5/13 at 2:08pmQuote:
so, uh, why is "garden" in quotes? is it some sort of euphemism? like you sell "recreational botanicals"? or perhaps work disposing of "recently deceased organisms" for the "waste management industry."post #82283 of 1090538/5/13 at 2:26pmpost #82284 of 1090538/5/13 at 2:32pm
B&M most definitely has it, and they usually have stock of the past few months as well, so you can grab a few while you're there. While you're there, ask them if they do subscriptions as well. (I've never checked but I know Mitsuwa does it)post #82285 of 1090538/5/13 at 2:50pmpost #82286 of 1090538/5/13 at 4:09pmpost #82287 of 1090538/5/13 at 8:03pmpost #82288 of 1090538/5/13 at 8:15pmpost #82289 of 1090538/5/13 at 8:20pmpost #82290 of 1090538/5/13 at 9:49pmQuote:
POPEYE is starting, and has been for awhile now in its descent into Japanese-Americana.
The older issues of POPEYE in 2012 was focused on a lot of Japanese street-style snaps, but now has gone to the American "city-boy" aesthetic full-on.
I own a very extensive and up-to-date collection of magazines so below are my thoughts.
CoolTrans: Pretty great editorials and piece snaps. Streetwear kind of feel but doesn't over-do it.
StreetJack: Personally I stopped getting this because it got repetitive, but this focuses on Japanese "street"-snaps. (Usually styled or re-styled)
MEN'S NON-NO: An essential. Great editorials and views on individual pieces. Also they've been including a lot of American street-snaps as well.
Men's FUDGE: Usually some great coordinates in this magazine. Haven't really picked up a lot of this magazine though. Only own a few issues.
カジカジ (cazi-cazi): Another focus on street-snaps. Stopped getting this magazine awhile ago but still good.
2nd: Hit or miss with these issues, but generally streetwear/bit of Americana now.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 28 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 3 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 10 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 10 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...