Yeah but size large, get a tape measure or something.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:32 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5481post #82201 of 1090548/2/13 at 1:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #82202 of 1090548/2/13 at 2:10pmpost #82203 of 1090548/2/13 at 7:12pmpost #82204 of 1090548/2/13 at 7:41pmpost #82205 of 1090548/2/13 at 7:48pmpost #82206 of 1090548/2/13 at 8:18pmpost #82207 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:14pmpost #82208 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:23pmpost #82209 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:25pmpost #82210 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:36pmpost #82211 of 1090548/3/13 at 9:54ampost #82212 of 1090548/3/13 at 12:37pmWhen I first started my new job I was dressing very business casual, but after 2 months of boredom and realizing that the bar is set so low that I can wear whatever I want, I think I'm going to dress full workwear. Just bought like six pairs of eg/wwm pants from yoox, some RRL chinos. Will be funpost #82213 of 1090548/3/13 at 12:47pmLol..."yeah, let me just sit down..." and in so doing I will move all this ridiculous shit hanging off my pants like some Batman utility belt for complete jackasses. This falls under the Justin Bieber school of asshat "street wear".post #82214 of 1090548/3/13 at 1:55pmThings like this sort of piss me off
So, I had this item bookmarked then forgot about and then it finally sold out and I was a little bummed. Whatever, I will find something else. But TBH I was really set on it.
Then after browsing and looking at FW 13 offerings, two designers release what seem to be the same thing, same composition but for $$$ + the price. I actually think the former looks better. And nowadays, I am basically only shopping for 1 or 2 items, being really particular...(Did not buy anything whole month of July, aren't you proud SF?!)
Well, you guys be the judge. Can you tell which one is the $ versus $$$?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I think the middle one looks the best.
* * *
I am excited for FW 13 as at least one designer I love is offering things that I want to buy immediately (from first look). I'd say my wardrobe is pretty complete and am happy with it. Going to go more CM now since it is what I wear 5 days a week. I'm banking on Uniqlo.. I am sure I can make a $200 suit et al look as good as $700 one.
Also enjoying Project Runway ..
I also find that Alexander Wang video really disgusting.
I need a cream/bone/white fisherman sweater for this fall (0)
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1549 Active Users (381 Members and 1168 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 13 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Who makes the best belts? 5 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...