Yeah but size large, get a tape measure or something.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5481post #82201 of 1090548/2/13 at 1:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #82202 of 1090548/2/13 at 2:10pmpost #82203 of 1090548/2/13 at 7:12pmpost #82204 of 1090548/2/13 at 7:41pmpost #82205 of 1090548/2/13 at 7:48pmpost #82206 of 1090548/2/13 at 8:18pmpost #82207 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:14pmpost #82208 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:23pmpost #82209 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:25pmpost #82210 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:36pmpost #82211 of 1090548/3/13 at 9:54ampost #82212 of 1090548/3/13 at 12:37pmWhen I first started my new job I was dressing very business casual, but after 2 months of boredom and realizing that the bar is set so low that I can wear whatever I want, I think I'm going to dress full workwear. Just bought like six pairs of eg/wwm pants from yoox, some RRL chinos. Will be funpost #82213 of 1090548/3/13 at 12:47pmLol..."yeah, let me just sit down..." and in so doing I will move all this ridiculous shit hanging off my pants like some Batman utility belt for complete jackasses. This falls under the Justin Bieber school of asshat "street wear".post #82214 of 1090548/3/13 at 1:55pmThings like this sort of piss me off
So, I had this item bookmarked then forgot about and then it finally sold out and I was a little bummed. Whatever, I will find something else. But TBH I was really set on it.
Then after browsing and looking at FW 13 offerings, two designers release what seem to be the same thing, same composition but for $$$ + the price. I actually think the former looks better. And nowadays, I am basically only shopping for 1 or 2 items, being really particular...(Did not buy anything whole month of July, aren't you proud SF?!)
Well, you guys be the judge. Can you tell which one is the $ versus $$$?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I think the middle one looks the best.
* * *
I am excited for FW 13 as at least one designer I love is offering things that I want to buy immediately (from first look). I'd say my wardrobe is pretty complete and am happy with it. Going to go more CM now since it is what I wear 5 days a week. I'm banking on Uniqlo.. I am sure I can make a $200 suit et al look as good as $700 one.
Also enjoying Project Runway ..
I also find that Alexander Wang video really disgusting.
I need a cream/bone/white fisherman sweater for this fall (0)
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 950 Active Users (140 Members and 810 Guests)
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 7 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 9 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...