Yeah but size large, get a tape measure or something.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 12:08 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:02 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5481post #82201 of 1090548/2/13 at 1:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #82202 of 1090548/2/13 at 2:10pmpost #82203 of 1090548/2/13 at 7:12pmpost #82204 of 1090548/2/13 at 7:41pmpost #82205 of 1090548/2/13 at 7:48pmpost #82206 of 1090548/2/13 at 8:18pmpost #82207 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:14pmpost #82208 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:23pmpost #82209 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:25pmpost #82210 of 1090548/2/13 at 9:36pmpost #82211 of 1090548/3/13 at 9:54ampost #82212 of 1090548/3/13 at 12:37pmWhen I first started my new job I was dressing very business casual, but after 2 months of boredom and realizing that the bar is set so low that I can wear whatever I want, I think I'm going to dress full workwear. Just bought like six pairs of eg/wwm pants from yoox, some RRL chinos. Will be funpost #82213 of 1090548/3/13 at 12:47pmLol..."yeah, let me just sit down..." and in so doing I will move all this ridiculous shit hanging off my pants like some Batman utility belt for complete jackasses. This falls under the Justin Bieber school of asshat "street wear".post #82214 of 1090548/3/13 at 1:55pmThings like this sort of piss me off
So, I had this item bookmarked then forgot about and then it finally sold out and I was a little bummed. Whatever, I will find something else. But TBH I was really set on it.
Then after browsing and looking at FW 13 offerings, two designers release what seem to be the same thing, same composition but for $$$ + the price. I actually think the former looks better. And nowadays, I am basically only shopping for 1 or 2 items, being really particular...(Did not buy anything whole month of July, aren't you proud SF?!)
Well, you guys be the judge. Can you tell which one is the $ versus $$$?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)I think the middle one looks the best.
* * *
I am excited for FW 13 as at least one designer I love is offering things that I want to buy immediately (from first look). I'd say my wardrobe is pretty complete and am happy with it. Going to go more CM now since it is what I wear 5 days a week. I'm banking on Uniqlo.. I am sure I can make a $200 suit et al look as good as $700 one.
Also enjoying Project Runway ..
I also find that Alexander Wang video really disgusting.
I need a cream/bone/white fisherman sweater for this fall (0)
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1492 Active Users (353 Members and 1139 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Alden for J.Crew Natural CXL Cap Toe Boot 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...