Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5477post #82141 of 1090548/1/13 at 3:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #82142 of 1090548/1/13 at 3:10ampost #82143 of 1090548/1/13 at 3:54ampost #82144 of 1090548/1/13 at 4:36am
Devoa A/W 13 looking too good. So good that I'm going to jettison two pairs of CCP derbies, two pairs of m.a+ (boots and shoes), and my Yohji coat to afford it.Holler at me all the dudes with size 44 feet if you want a deal on some "baller" footwear before I bother with sales threads.
It's a little sad that the most exciting event in the last few months has been this release...post #82145 of 1090548/1/13 at 7:42amQuote:Originally Posted by lmaozedong
This is really cool: http://www.sz-mag.com/news/2013/07/abasi-rosborough/
not really feeling this, honestly. kind of a shame since I think abdul abasi looks really cool in the nepenthes brands he's always photographed in. i'd think his own creation would be a bit more interesting. maybe i'd feel differently seeing it in person, but that's what I get from the pics anyway. also, gray cold-dyed stuff needs to die. so tired of that
i think you guys aren't understanding the epaulet GATs. they're a replica of a replica. it's obviously a postmodern commentary on the anxiety of influence and not a lazy money grab designed (non-designed?) specifically to bleed the wallets of GAT hypewhores. duh
edit: Oh, and American Apparel just bought Oak NYC. http://ny.racked.com/archives/2013/08/01/american_apparel_buys_oak.php#morepost #82146 of 1090548/1/13 at 8:36amEpaulet is just trying (and succeeding) at being a one-stop shop for GQ-obsessed NYC #menswear douchebags who don't really have a clue about putting outfits together or cultivating style. These guys don't want to shop around, just get decent and boring looking stuff all in the same place. Those GATS will fly off the shelves.post #82147 of 1090548/1/13 at 9:27amQuote:Originally Posted by about11oclock
Epaulet is just trying (and succeeding) at being a one-stop shop for GQ-obsessed NYC #menswear douchebags who don't really have a clue about putting outfits together or cultivating style. These guys don't want to shop around, just get decent and boring looking stuff all in the same place. Those GATS will fly off the shelves.
*all posters in the epaulet thread collectively throw up arms and put on a face like that one stanleyvanburen picture*post #82148 of 1090548/1/13 at 9:58ampost #82149 of 1090548/1/13 at 9:58ampost #82150 of 1090548/1/13 at 10:10ampost #82151 of 1090548/1/13 at 10:28ampost #82152 of 1090548/1/13 at 10:33amQuote:Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
edit: Oh, and American Apparel just bought Oak NYC. http://ny.racked.com/archives/2013/08/01/american_apparel_buys_oak.php#more
I like how management is making acquisitions given their current financial status.
Edited by jay3429 - 8/1/13 at 10:44ampost #82153 of 1090548/1/13 at 11:27ampost #82154 of 1090548/1/13 at 12:24pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 58 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 59 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 3 minutes ago
- › Burberry Wallet 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What toos do you need to get a really good...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...