Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Today at 4:10 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5425post #81361 of 1090547/11/13 at 12:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81362 of 1090547/11/13 at 12:57pmpost #81363 of 1090547/11/13 at 1:01pmpost #81364 of 1090547/11/13 at 1:10pmQuote:
Show was good! He played the hits and everyone knew all the words. Open bar was pretty great as well.
Bucket hats can look good in a fit but its reallllly funny when like half the crowd is wearing them. And sadly no pink fur, just a UGK shirt.post #81365 of 1090547/11/13 at 2:56pmpost #81366 of 1090547/11/13 at 4:53pmpost #81367 of 1090547/11/13 at 6:10pmpost #81368 of 1090547/11/13 at 6:23pmpost #81369 of 1090547/11/13 at 7:23pm
the price of the sweater is actually quite a bargain when you take into consideration the amount of time it took to blend all those fabrics by hand
The price of the hat is also very well priced considering it transforms you into a level 5 warlock sorcererpost #81370 of 1090547/11/13 at 7:29pmQuote:
Yes, I have not had any problems with mine and I use the mini kryp u-lock, slides in my back pocket or fits nicely in a backpack if I'm going for a longer ride. lock through the frame and back wheel, loop a cable through the front wheel if you're super paranoid and most of the time you're good to go. Of course if someone really wanted to steal your bike even u-locks won't stop em.post #81371 of 1090547/11/13 at 7:34pmpost #81372 of 1090547/11/13 at 7:41pmpost #81373 of 1090547/11/13 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by blackmerchants
Support the movement and check out the upcoming brand Black Merchant$ on kickstarter. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/710875379/black-merchant?ref=search. Join the $ociety
god, these designs are fucking awful even by "shitty graphic t-shirt brand" standardspost #81374 of 1090547/11/13 at 7:48pmI'd almost care you quoted the link for someone to follow through, but I'm confident no one here is dumb enough to back that shit... And lol at $10,143 goal as if they precisely calculated that that's the exact amount of capital to do their screenprinting or whatever the hell they think they need to do. Video is the best part, watch the last 30 seconds...
"Each t-shirt has a meaningful meaning behind it, but some of these t-shirts may have offensive or explicit meaning behind it, but I don't mean offend nobody"post #81375 of 1090547/11/13 at 7:50pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 10 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 12 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 13 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 13 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...