Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5422post #81316 of 1090547/10/13 at 12:12am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81317 of 1090547/10/13 at 12:24amQuote:
well all black is alright and toj1 digital camo was kind of cool. I don't like colored ones, letters etc.post #81318 of 1090547/10/13 at 12:58ampost #81319 of 1090547/10/13 at 1:24ampost #81320 of 1090547/10/13 at 1:48amQuote:
agreed. starting to feel old at 25... every time i see someone wearing varsity jacket who is at my age or even older it looks weird lolpost #81321 of 1090547/10/13 at 6:12amQuote:
They started coming back on trend maybe four or five years ago, after it started being OK again to wear a shorter jacket with a ribbed waist. It's probably about time they cycle out.
I'm 32 and still wear one (no branding or letters).
Not that I look anything like Slimane, but this pic always reminds me they can look good. I don't know when it's from, but 2009 or earlier.post #81322 of 1090547/10/13 at 11:10amQuote:You see, I'm a settled man now. My daily adventures involve wrangling goats, swaying in the breeze on a hammock, and drinking with friends in the cool summer evening breeze. I imagine the age of 40 bringing nuptuals, and a beginning of a new era. So, in all likelihood, SF will continue to have a greater pull than Antarctica...Originally Posted by Synthese
I have this dream that someday you'll disappear, and we'll lament our loss. Inevitably, life will go on, and you'll gradually fade from the forum's immediate memory and be incorporated into the collective heroic subconscious of Streetwear and Denim - until someone finally spots you in an anonymous newspaper clipping from the South Pole, standing atop a derelict ship locked in pancake ice, the cloud-cap'd peaks of the Transantarctic range in the background.post #81323 of 1090547/10/13 at 11:45ampost #81324 of 1090547/10/13 at 11:55ampost #81325 of 1090547/10/13 at 11:57ampost #81326 of 1090547/10/13 at 12:05pmpost #81327 of 1090547/10/13 at 2:00pmpost #81328 of 1090547/10/13 at 2:34pmpost #81329 of 1090547/10/13 at 2:35pmpost #81330 of 1090547/10/13 at 2:42pmFrank Leder linen cardigan came in from SW I can only button the top 3 buttons because the cut is pretty long and straight and I have a big butt. Anyone else with the Leder cardigan even wear it buttoned up? It looks really good unbuttoned so I'm still gonna keep it. Narrow and structured, I got M and I'm usually between a 40-42 in most brands.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1499 Active Users (280 Members and 1219 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 5 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?