Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5420post #81286 of 1090547/7/13 at 8:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81287 of 1090547/7/13 at 9:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I'm not trying to offend, but i take it you've never been to a rodeo in the states? I'm notnjudging - inhave similar facinations with othermcultural phenomena. Rodeos are a strange experience, though. They tend to cater to a specific segment of society. As with many things, the realities of the Wild West are much less endearing than the Hollywood version. I've been to rodeos, stock shows, hoedowns, cowboy bars, whatever - you have to really enjoy that shit in order to...enjoy it. I don't think it's that great. I don't find the culture fun, and I say this as someone who has a fairly sizeable fetish for western shit. The music is bad, the beer is terrible, the people are often (not always, of course!) narrow-minded, and farming is horrible. Rodeos are basically dependent on abusing animals, and even as a carnivore i cant say i enjoy watching terrified steers getting wrestled to the ground by men in plaid shirts. I have a particular distaste for barrel racing, actually. It's its own culture. Cowboy boots are pretty ugly, too. Just for the record, i have met a ton of really friendly cowboys as well, including a visitor from Kansas City in my local fly shop who wanted to know why I looked so familiar. He thought maybe I was a distant cousin.
OK well I haven't actually been to the USA, but I like the romanticism of it anyway.
You can't take that away.
jks.post #81288 of 1090547/7/13 at 11:17pmpost #81289 of 1090547/8/13 at 12:10amQuote:The United States and the European Union, after nearly two years of preparation, start talks on Monday aimed at securing a free-trade agreement to squeeze new economic growth out of the world's largest trade and investment relationship.
Is it wrong that my first reaction to this was "if that goes through I can shop more from the States, yay!"?post #81290 of 1090547/8/13 at 1:05ampost #81291 of 1090547/8/13 at 2:38ampost #81292 of 1090547/8/13 at 3:51amQuote:Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
That makes me crazy! I think KVA did an eastpak bag that was kinda cool except for the fact that the bottom was white. Looks nice in the store, but it's going to look dirty in no time if you actually use your bag and do regular things like, you know, put it down on the ground.
plebes. your bags don't have freestanding hovering capabilities?post #81293 of 1090547/8/13 at 4:34ampost #81294 of 1090547/8/13 at 4:44ampost #81295 of 1090547/8/13 at 4:49ampost #81296 of 1090547/8/13 at 10:19amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
I am aware, but my order didn't go through at all and still charged my Paypal.
I opened a dispute and they refunded my money, so all is good.post #81297 of 1090547/8/13 at 10:29ampost #81298 of 1090547/8/13 at 6:53pmpost #81299 of 1090547/8/13 at 7:30pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1561 Active Users (372 Members and 1189 Guests)
- › LEMAIRE 41 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 8 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...