Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/28/15 at 2:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:55 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5420post #81286 of 1090547/7/13 at 8:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81287 of 1090547/7/13 at 9:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
I'm not trying to offend, but i take it you've never been to a rodeo in the states? I'm notnjudging - inhave similar facinations with othermcultural phenomena. Rodeos are a strange experience, though. They tend to cater to a specific segment of society. As with many things, the realities of the Wild West are much less endearing than the Hollywood version. I've been to rodeos, stock shows, hoedowns, cowboy bars, whatever - you have to really enjoy that shit in order to...enjoy it. I don't think it's that great. I don't find the culture fun, and I say this as someone who has a fairly sizeable fetish for western shit. The music is bad, the beer is terrible, the people are often (not always, of course!) narrow-minded, and farming is horrible. Rodeos are basically dependent on abusing animals, and even as a carnivore i cant say i enjoy watching terrified steers getting wrestled to the ground by men in plaid shirts. I have a particular distaste for barrel racing, actually. It's its own culture. Cowboy boots are pretty ugly, too. Just for the record, i have met a ton of really friendly cowboys as well, including a visitor from Kansas City in my local fly shop who wanted to know why I looked so familiar. He thought maybe I was a distant cousin.
OK well I haven't actually been to the USA, but I like the romanticism of it anyway.
You can't take that away.
jks.post #81288 of 1090547/7/13 at 11:17pmpost #81289 of 1090547/8/13 at 12:10amQuote:The United States and the European Union, after nearly two years of preparation, start talks on Monday aimed at securing a free-trade agreement to squeeze new economic growth out of the world's largest trade and investment relationship.
Is it wrong that my first reaction to this was "if that goes through I can shop more from the States, yay!"?post #81290 of 1090547/8/13 at 1:05ampost #81291 of 1090547/8/13 at 2:38ampost #81292 of 1090547/8/13 at 3:51amQuote:Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck
That makes me crazy! I think KVA did an eastpak bag that was kinda cool except for the fact that the bottom was white. Looks nice in the store, but it's going to look dirty in no time if you actually use your bag and do regular things like, you know, put it down on the ground.
plebes. your bags don't have freestanding hovering capabilities?post #81293 of 1090547/8/13 at 4:34ampost #81294 of 1090547/8/13 at 4:44ampost #81295 of 1090547/8/13 at 4:49ampost #81296 of 1090547/8/13 at 10:19amWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
I am aware, but my order didn't go through at all and still charged my Paypal.
I opened a dispute and they refunded my money, so all is good.post #81297 of 1090547/8/13 at 10:29ampost #81298 of 1090547/8/13 at 6:53pmpost #81299 of 1090547/8/13 at 7:30pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1537 Active Users (387 Members and 1150 Guests)
- › who are your favorite celebrities? 9 seconds ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 1 minute ago
- › Alden Snuff Chukka (8 Leydon) 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › One Pair of High Value English Shoes? Which and Why? 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...