Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:53 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5415post #81211 of 1090547/4/13 at 9:58pmJust went to a rodeo (my first!) in Jackson, WY. Everyone wore blue jeans with cowboy boots and it was really, really cool. Oh, and the rodeo was awesome. People out here have been really, really nice to this unshaven, kinda smelly, backpacking/road tripping student of the West.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81212 of 1090547/4/13 at 10:47pmpost #81213 of 1090547/5/13 at 2:09pmpost #81214 of 1090547/5/13 at 5:07pmAccidentally opened the Wolf Vs Goat thread and I was greeted with this:Quote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Bubba sent money once and my dad's wife opened the mail. It was priceless. She is Hungarian straight off the boat. When she opened the package the was a wad of cash in a rubber band. A twenty was on the outside and the rest were ones. She literally dropped it and told my dad she wouldn't be part of any drug operation. Just make sure the pennies were wrapped like you pee pee when you are bangin those Mexican broads or just paypal me email@example.com
it's comforting to see some parts of SF are as they always have beenpost #81215 of 1090547/5/13 at 7:34pmpost #81216 of 1090547/5/13 at 9:28pmpost #81217 of 1090547/6/13 at 1:01amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Just went to a rodeo (my first!) in Jackson, WY. Everyone wore blue jeans with cowboy boots and it was really, really cool. Oh, and the rodeo was awesome. People out here have been really, really nice to this unshaven, kinda smelly, backpacking/road tripping student of the West.
aw shit homie are you/when will you be/how long will you be/have you already been in Boulder?post #81218 of 1090547/6/13 at 7:01am
Eh, not so much. While oft mythologized and used to market much-loved SF brands such as RRL, it's an element of society that is often consumed in intolerance, racism is particular. There's also the part where a rope is tied to the balls of horses and bulls, putting them in excruciating pain, for the purpose of sport.post #81219 of 1090547/6/13 at 7:27ampost #81220 of 1090547/6/13 at 8:36ampost #81221 of 1090547/6/13 at 9:26amQuote:
Just spent last night at a mutual friend's sister's place in Ft. Collins, so I'll be hiking and camping in the Rockies today and tomorrow. Gonna pop in to Boulder all day on Monday; looking forward to checking out your Boulder recommendations!
(Oh, and then I fly out of Denver on Tuesday.)post #81222 of 1090547/6/13 at 10:48amQuote:
My friend lives in Boston and she said this:Some decent thrift/consignment stores in BostonSecond Time Around- most of the locations are pretty bad, though one of the ones on newbury is decent.The Closet- also on newbury st, probably one of the better ones. Clothing gets marked down depending on how long it has been in the store.Rescue- Know the value of what they're selling for the most part, which means both a better and more expensive selection. They were having a half off sale last time I was there, so that made for some more reasonable prices.Buffalo exchange- the one in somerville is better than the one in allston, but they're still pretty bad either way. every once in a while you can find a gem, but they don't have very good buyers.Goodwill- the one in davis has some good stuff on occasion but don't count on walking out with anythingpost #81223 of 1090547/6/13 at 11:08amdressing biz cas 5 days a week is really...
cramping my style
but seriously it has kind of crushed my interest in cool clothes -- what's the point if I can only wear them 2 days a week?
guess i need cooler biz cas clothes, but mehpost #81224 of 1090547/6/13 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by dishy
My friend lives in Boston and she said this:
Some decent thrift/consignment stores in Boston
Second Time Around- most of the locations are pretty bad, though one of the ones on newbury is decent.
The Closet- also on newbury st, probably one of the better ones. Clothing gets marked down depending on how long it has been in the store.
Rescue- Know the value of what they're selling for the most part, which means both a better and more expensive selection. They were having a half off sale last time I was there, so that made for some more reasonable prices.
Buffalo exchange- the one in somerville is better than the one in allston, but they're still pretty bad either way. every once in a while you can find a gem, but they don't have very good buyers.
Goodwill- the one in davis has some good stuff on occasion but don't count on walking out with anything
Rescue is closed now, i was just there. Kinda sad ;(
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1187 Active Users (209 Members and 978 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 8 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 12 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 25 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 35 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...