Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5415post #81211 of 1090547/4/13 at 9:58pmJust went to a rodeo (my first!) in Jackson, WY. Everyone wore blue jeans with cowboy boots and it was really, really cool. Oh, and the rodeo was awesome. People out here have been really, really nice to this unshaven, kinda smelly, backpacking/road tripping student of the West.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81212 of 1090547/4/13 at 10:47pmpost #81213 of 1090547/5/13 at 2:09pmpost #81214 of 1090547/5/13 at 5:07pmAccidentally opened the Wolf Vs Goat thread and I was greeted with this:Quote:Originally Posted by Mauro
Bubba sent money once and my dad's wife opened the mail. It was priceless. She is Hungarian straight off the boat. When she opened the package the was a wad of cash in a rubber band. A twenty was on the outside and the rest were ones. She literally dropped it and told my dad she wouldn't be part of any drug operation. Just make sure the pennies were wrapped like you pee pee when you are bangin those Mexican broads or just paypal me firstname.lastname@example.org
it's comforting to see some parts of SF are as they always have beenpost #81215 of 1090547/5/13 at 7:34pmpost #81216 of 1090547/5/13 at 9:28pmpost #81217 of 1090547/6/13 at 1:01amQuote:Originally Posted by thewho13
Just went to a rodeo (my first!) in Jackson, WY. Everyone wore blue jeans with cowboy boots and it was really, really cool. Oh, and the rodeo was awesome. People out here have been really, really nice to this unshaven, kinda smelly, backpacking/road tripping student of the West.
aw shit homie are you/when will you be/how long will you be/have you already been in Boulder?post #81218 of 1090547/6/13 at 7:01am
Eh, not so much. While oft mythologized and used to market much-loved SF brands such as RRL, it's an element of society that is often consumed in intolerance, racism is particular. There's also the part where a rope is tied to the balls of horses and bulls, putting them in excruciating pain, for the purpose of sport.post #81219 of 1090547/6/13 at 7:27ampost #81220 of 1090547/6/13 at 8:36ampost #81221 of 1090547/6/13 at 9:26amQuote:
Just spent last night at a mutual friend's sister's place in Ft. Collins, so I'll be hiking and camping in the Rockies today and tomorrow. Gonna pop in to Boulder all day on Monday; looking forward to checking out your Boulder recommendations!
(Oh, and then I fly out of Denver on Tuesday.)post #81222 of 1090547/6/13 at 10:48amQuote:
My friend lives in Boston and she said this:Some decent thrift/consignment stores in BostonSecond Time Around- most of the locations are pretty bad, though one of the ones on newbury is decent.The Closet- also on newbury st, probably one of the better ones. Clothing gets marked down depending on how long it has been in the store.Rescue- Know the value of what they're selling for the most part, which means both a better and more expensive selection. They were having a half off sale last time I was there, so that made for some more reasonable prices.Buffalo exchange- the one in somerville is better than the one in allston, but they're still pretty bad either way. every once in a while you can find a gem, but they don't have very good buyers.Goodwill- the one in davis has some good stuff on occasion but don't count on walking out with anythingpost #81223 of 1090547/6/13 at 11:08amdressing biz cas 5 days a week is really...
cramping my style
but seriously it has kind of crushed my interest in cool clothes -- what's the point if I can only wear them 2 days a week?
guess i need cooler biz cas clothes, but mehpost #81224 of 1090547/6/13 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by dishy
My friend lives in Boston and she said this:
Some decent thrift/consignment stores in Boston
Second Time Around- most of the locations are pretty bad, though one of the ones on newbury is decent.
The Closet- also on newbury st, probably one of the better ones. Clothing gets marked down depending on how long it has been in the store.
Rescue- Know the value of what they're selling for the most part, which means both a better and more expensive selection. They were having a half off sale last time I was there, so that made for some more reasonable prices.
Buffalo exchange- the one in somerville is better than the one in allston, but they're still pretty bad either way. every once in a while you can find a gem, but they don't have very good buyers.
Goodwill- the one in davis has some good stuff on occasion but don't count on walking out with anything
Rescue is closed now, i was just there. Kinda sad ;(
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1133 Active Users (250 Members and 883 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 6 minutes ago
- › E. Ward painting 8 minutes ago
- › Help me understand my color choices 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...