Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5414post #81196 of 1090547/3/13 at 7:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81197 of 1090547/3/13 at 9:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by RegisDB9
So ahh YOOX sent me a made in Italy Candle along with some membership thing I have never heard of. Anyone else get this?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I think it comes with free shipping for all orders or something? At least it used to.post #81198 of 1090547/3/13 at 10:51pmday late, but i'll miss the actual blackbird store, simply because it was a convenient place (i live within walking distance) for me to periodically go in to browse "nice" clothes, at least when they had them. they used to have some solid alden makeups if that was your thing, for example. but confusing is a great way to describe what was going on the past few years, they were all over the place with staff, buys, and store layout. the prices were out of whack also. it was only a matter of time. one less men's clothing store in seattle.post #81199 of 1090547/3/13 at 10:53pmQuote:
I think u r in their premier club, which entitles you to 20% off anything and probably free shipping. I called them and asked for this and they told me to FOpost #81200 of 1090547/3/13 at 11:05pmI'm going to give them a call and see what exactly this entitles me to (apparently I have a special line to them now). Thanks for the explanations though. I don't order much from YOOX, but since I know they run thecorner and the Margiela e-store, I guess I must have racked up the points there cause on YOOX I definitely did notpost #81201 of 1090547/3/13 at 11:16pmpost #81202 of 1090547/4/13 at 1:50amQuote:Originally Posted by jet
du is "in heaven"
I would have thought heaven had better flooring, carpets.Quote:
Had to google that joke, it had completely pasted me that the hstry was "designed by" Nas.post #81203 of 1090547/4/13 at 2:27am
He put out a side zip last fall too. TBS sold it. Very nice looking with a chunky stacked wood sole and big zipper. Quality was really shitty though. The insole stuck to my feet and got ripped when I took them of. Maybe it was because I got what seemed to be a returned pair, but it was really disappointing and I sent them back.post #81204 of 1090547/4/13 at 1:31pm
I listed something I was just trying to get rid of, and dirt cheap, then found out shipping is going to be more than I'm selling it for. How/should I tell this guy that I'm not selling it anymore at that price? Don't want to be a dick about it but I see no point in paying money to give someone something.post #81205 of 1090547/4/13 at 1:35pmpost #81206 of 1090547/4/13 at 1:38pmpost #81207 of 1090547/4/13 at 1:42pmpost #81208 of 1090547/4/13 at 1:51pmpost #81209 of 1090547/4/13 at 2:11pm
This is your best bet. Tell the buyer you just wanted to get rid of the item and didn't care about making a profit, but to send it to him you are going to have to lose money. If he's a nice guy and he actually wants the item, he'll pitch in a bit extra to cover your costs and everybody wins (or if he doesn't want it that much, he'll withdraw his offer). On the other hand, if he's an asshole, he'll say "i don't care about your problems, send me my purchase now!" and then you can forget all about it without ever feeling bad.
Also what Brad said.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 8 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 16 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?