and why the fuck is graphicnovelty still posting here?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 8/24/15 at 2:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:59 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5406post #81076 of 1090547/1/13 at 6:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81077 of 1090547/1/13 at 7:33pm
I'm looking for a linen shirt: looser fitting, somewhat long, off white color (hidden placket/other cool details optional). I rather like the Uniqlo one I have in green, but I'm not fond of the other colors. What brands should I check out, and where would I buy them? Budget is quite low unfortunately--$100 or so. So far I've just checked out Yohji on ebay and random shit on Yoox to no avail.post #81078 of 1090547/1/13 at 9:17pmpost #81079 of 1090547/1/13 at 10:22pmpost #81080 of 1090547/1/13 at 10:54pmpost #81081 of 1090547/1/13 at 11:49pmpost #81082 of 1090547/1/13 at 11:53pmpost #81083 of 1090547/2/13 at 12:10ampost #81084 of 1090547/2/13 at 1:21ampost #81085 of 1090547/2/13 at 6:01amQuote:
because i like to brag about my cigars, the amount of pullups i can do, and the weather in socal, all in threads that have nothing to do with those topics.
sometimes, i start shit-fights with random members just to validate my existence.
amazingly, i haven't posted a fitpic in months and i bitch about this forum all the time, but yet i still post.
what about you?post #81086 of 1090547/2/13 at 7:13amI like to talk about my shitty style which has neither evolved or changed since I got there yet I give myself props by referencing my style philosophy periodically.
I post shitty links to shitty sites in a subtle nod to giving myself props because I don't believe in this place.
I once took my shirt off and took a picture of my back because jet thought I was garbage.
I like getting shitted on. Oh and I like comics.
sup sonpost #81087 of 1090547/2/13 at 7:19ampost #81088 of 1090547/2/13 at 7:21ami must admit that to this day i'm still embarrassed by the fact that you once baited me to do as silly a thing as that. 2010 was not a good time in my life generally, and i cared too much about what people on the internet thought of me.
luckily one of us learned not to take this website so seriously.
it's also funny that you think that every time i post it's about me giving myself props. some of us don't need to constantly validate ourselves, whether it's by posting about our pretend baller lifestyle or by quoting people complimenting us in our signatures.post #81089 of 1090547/2/13 at 7:27amQuote:Originally Posted by fireflygrave
I wasn't too jazzed with the fits in that pic myself, and I actually like a fair chunk of the "SZ look" (I know, boring all black ) Liked the beige one most I think, but a lot of them seem like bad juxtapositions of really expensive stuff for the sake of it, or playing it really safe with all one brand and not thinking the outfit out beyond that cohesion. Just thought there might be some interesting discussion about why those fits are less successful than some other "dark" (for want of a better word) styles.
AKA's outfit (the tan rick suit) is really fucking cool. The others all look soooo awkward.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 30 seconds ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist 15 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 24 minutes ago
- › Visvim FBT Lhamo-Folk in Black 24 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 34 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 34 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 37 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015