Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:40 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5399post #80971 of 1090546/29/13 at 3:34pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80972 of 1090546/29/13 at 3:40pmpost #80973 of 1090546/29/13 at 3:43pm
in reality though: true religion jeans, slip-on square toed "dress shoes," striped shirt with offset oversize embroidered logo taking up 1 sq ft on the side of the shirt, gold chain, hair product (x2)post #80974 of 1090546/29/13 at 3:54pmpost #80975 of 1090546/29/13 at 3:57pmpost #80976 of 1090546/29/13 at 4:33pmpost #80977 of 1090546/29/13 at 4:40pmpost #80978 of 1090546/29/13 at 4:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by djordjebalasevi
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:
I'm not sure where I stand on any of this. I think you should just define "civil union" and give it all the tax benefits, inheritance benefits, visiting when dying in the hospital benefits, etc etc. and leave it at that. if you want to be civilly united with another woman, man, animal, whatever....all power to you.
Leave "marriage" alone as an old form of "civil union" (man and woman). If you insist on you using a fountain pen instead of a tablet, that's fine...just like if you want to get married, instead of one of the cooler 'civil unions'.
Adopting kids is weird, and I don't know where I stand on this at all. "Research" on this is nonsense, we all know that what passes for "science" in this area of research is not "science". I guess you can make the case a baby adopted by a gay or lesbian couple is a biological abnormality. In the 1990s it was the height of fashion for wealthy Americans to adopt a baby girl from China or Bangladesh. Nobody considered such trans-racial, trans-cultural adoption as unnnatural. Yet, in Australia, they tried to wipe out the Aboriginal culture (after it became illegal to wipe out Aborigines by shooting them), by forcefully breaking up families and putting Aboriginal kids for adoption by British (white) parents. THe official line was the kids were "being civilised". I'm sure some of the people adopting were good-hearted people who grew to love these kids as their own. There was also abuse, some of the adoptees were treated like slaves. There was research to show such adoption would convert savage Aborigines into semi-civilised people not worthy of being wiped out. So using a similar line of reasoning to this, you can also make the case you are forcing a baby to be raised in the gay-o-sphere or lesbo-sphere to become gay/lesbian/extremely confused...
Whatever. It looks lthe earth is going to warm up and we'll all be dead before these kids are old enough to realise who they are and what happened to them, to thank/complain about it...
Shut the fuck up.post #80979 of 1090546/29/13 at 5:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by djordjebalasevi
The Pride Parade is tomorrow. The Dyke march was today. The version of State Governor here is openly lesbian and marching in the parade...a first in history. She had 3 kids and many grandkids, but from her previous phase as a straight, married lady-politician, before she came out.
This is being hotly debated everywhere today.
You should give reasons, instead of just saying "STFU" or "Fu^$ of&" or whatever....
NOT HEREpost #80980 of 1090546/29/13 at 5:38pmQuote:
This statement raises some very uncomfortable implications as to all nontraditional parenting environments. I was raised almost entirely by my mother for a solid chunk of my childhood. I know many people who were raised by one parent entirely. I know many people who have two dads or two moms. To write these people (and they are almost all wonderful, intelligent, emotionally mature people) off as "biological abnormalities" is some ignorant shit. Go out into the world and meet people. goddamn
wait it's miran lol you got me again. stillpost #80981 of 1090546/29/13 at 6:13pmpost #80982 of 1090546/29/13 at 6:51pmSupposing you had a khaki cotton suit with an enormous red wine stain on it. And, knowing you could never get the stain out, you decided to embrace the colour and just soak the whole suit in red wine; what do you think would happen?post #80983 of 1090546/29/13 at 6:52pmQuote:There were nudists everywhere. ... Stanley van Buren would also have been disgusted.
haha, what did you think was going to be in here?post #80984 of 1090546/29/13 at 9:36pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Split Toe Blucher in Brown Museum Calf. 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 20 minutes ago
- › UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena,... 22 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 34 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...