Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:05 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5393post #80881 of 1090546/26/13 at 11:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80882 of 1090546/27/13 at 1:00amQuote:
I would love to have heard that conversation.
Sir did you kidnap those children.
No, I produced them.
Okay then.post #80883 of 1090546/27/13 at 1:17ampost #80884 of 1090546/27/13 at 3:34amQuote:
I think I'm only halfway through or so (based off looking at how much of the map I've uncovered), but yeah, amazing gameQuote:
Ye think so. I play on PS3 though so not quite as good-looking or smooth as on a beefy computer, but very fun nonethelesspost #80885 of 1090546/27/13 at 3:36amQuote:
I saw the picture of the glasses before noticing who had posted them and I immediately thought of you.
Not even jokingpost #80886 of 1090546/27/13 at 8:23ampost #80887 of 1090546/27/13 at 9:13amQuote:
He knows what he's doing with EG for sure, but for my taste he's too into the heritage aspect of EG, american made, throwing in redwings, etc. He is doing his thing well but I prefer timbo, flylotus, TWorksheets take on EG, where they err a little more on the side of the lounged-out quirkiness and the whimsical aspects of the brand.
However, that's what's so dope about the brand, there's a little something for everyone in there.post #80888 of 1090546/27/13 at 10:30ampost #80889 of 1090546/27/13 at 11:36ampost #80890 of 1090546/27/13 at 11:36ampost #80891 of 1090546/27/13 at 11:59ampost #80892 of 1090546/27/13 at 2:26pmI am going to this event tonight at SAM:
"Akiko Fukai, Director of the Kyoto Costume Institute and curator of the exhibition Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fashion, speaks on the exhibition and the enormous impact of Japanese fashion on the world scene. The new aesthetics forged by visionaries such as Rei Kawakubo, Yohji Yamamoto, Issey Miyake and others feature prominently in this discussion spanning the 1970s through the present."post #80893 of 1090546/27/13 at 2:31pmpost #80894 of 1090546/27/13 at 2:34pmpost #80895 of 1090546/27/13 at 3:54pm
Maybe you guys can help me with this Ebay issue...
I sold an item.
Buyer claimed never received. Funds got put on hold.
I provided tracking (delivered).
Buyer never escalated case.
30 days later, the case closed. Update email stated the funds were now available, but they never appeared in my account.
I called paypal/Ebay up and they were pretty damn clueless. They ended up telling me to wait 24 hours since they had no clue why I didn't have my money.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 33 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 38 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 44 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 58 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...