or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5389  

post #80821 of 109053

thatoneguy where in colorado?

post #80822 of 109053
like 30 miles west of Durango in a valley called Cherry Creek
post #80823 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

CP's less than 150 still exists

I now know the truth worship2.gif

Where at
post #80824 of 109053
i assume you colorado guys aren't in danger from the fires, or at least i hope you're not
post #80825 of 109053
Forgot how nice Our Legacy materials are, got a tee and knit for the first time in maybe 3 seasons and am kicking myself for not kopping more
post #80826 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

I've been volunteering on a ranch in Colorado
what have I missed?
9136063076_a7bdae140c_c.jpg

I hope you roasted that whole.
post #80827 of 109053
Ouch! I love me some goat roti but look how cute that is!! I hope you smuggled two back and are breeding them for StyleForum biggrin.gif
post #80828 of 109053

so, did anyone here win the LN-CC lottery?

would've been insanely cool to win it myself (duh), but would still be pretty cool if we in the coming week saw a post in RP with 20 pieces all costing 1k each or morelaugh.gif

post #80829 of 109053
Not I. But did you say hi to Lucy while you were there?'
post #80830 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

  • shitloads of poeme pants in sz 36

36 as in 46 as in 30, yes?

 

 

also, what kind of drugs are those ssense kids on:

post #80831 of 109053
when i first saw those ssense gifs, i questioned everything i thought i knew

(and yes, most of the ncb pants are 46 IT/ ~30 US)
post #80832 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

i assume you colorado guys aren't in danger from the fires, or at least i hope you're not

 

I went camping last weekend and at one point was looking out over most of southwest colorado. Huge smoke cloud over Durango, but I don't think think the fires are near Cherry Creek.

post #80833 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

i assume you colorado guys aren't in danger from the fires, or at least i hope you're not

I'm right in the center of Denver so no worries for me. One of my coworkers lost his house (that he was renting) down in Colorado Springs, though, and didn't have renter's insurance. Fire started on a Tuesday and he had to evacuate on Wednesday, so he lost pretty much everything. confused.gif
post #80834 of 109053
post #80835 of 109053
Can anybody point me in the direction of something similar to these A1923 sneakers that aren't nearly 2k?



My google-fu (and apparently sneaker-fu) is weak frown.gif I kinda can't believe that I can't find something so simple, just a minimal sneaker without a rubber toe cap. Figures that one of the few high end sneakers I've looked at and really liked is the most expensive pair by about a grand mad.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts