Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5379
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80672 of 1090546/19/13 at 6:40ampost #80673 of 1090546/19/13 at 7:39ampost #80674 of 1090546/19/13 at 7:42ampost #80675 of 1090546/19/13 at 7:50ampost #80676 of 1090546/19/13 at 8:08ampost #80677 of 1090546/19/13 at 8:18ampost #80678 of 1090546/19/13 at 8:40ampost #80679 of 1090546/19/13 at 8:43ampost #80680 of 1090546/19/13 at 9:02ampost #80681 of 1090546/19/13 at 9:17amQuote:Originally Posted by g transistor
Man, what happened to Blackbird? It used to be such a cool store even to just browse...now it's like 50% really, really overpriced thrift store finds and the other stuff is their in-house garbage. It's funny to go back to all those interviews Nicole did talking about innovation in men's fashion and then you realize her house brand is pretty much Wolf vs Goat sprinkled with some goth scarves. It makes me kind of sad.
i have some of their chinos that i like, and a pair of the black jeans. but their shirts are super overpriced. one of my main gripes are the sales associates. they used to be so nice and talkative, and seemed really into the clothes they were selling. now they have a super high turnover rate and barely acknowledge you're in the store, much less try to tell you a little bit about the products they sell.post #80682 of 1090546/19/13 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
man i miss my baltimore ups driver who would just leave my packages no matter what. this one in boston refuses to even though I leave notes with the tracking number, etc. what happens if you're not there after the second delivery attempt? do they leave it at the ups store or something? I don't even know where that is but there are a few in somerville so i'm guessing it'd be at one of those?
in other news - i live like half a mile from drinkwaters and have yet to been i'll go eventually though.
Make a MyUPS account, you can set up a standing signature waiver and they'll leave your packages.post #80683 of 1090546/19/13 at 10:30amSpeaking of packages, I waited outside my apartment building at the pool area waiting for my Fedex package, driver put delivery exception but no truck drove by my apartment for the 30 minutes before the delivery exception. No door tag, nothing. Not sure if this is worse or the Friday it's 5pm delivery exceptions.
UPS may hold my package for days at the warehouse but at least they deliver it as they are supposed topost #80684 of 1090546/19/13 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
George Zimmer, Men's Wearhouse Founder And 'You're Going To Like The Way You Look' Guy, Fired
"Zimmer is also known for his activism in favor of legalizing marijuana. He donated thousands of dollars in support of a 2010 California ballot initiative that would have legalized the drug, according to LA Weekly."post #80685 of 1090546/19/13 at 1:26pmLooks like D&G might go to jail. Will this affect the Chinese alpha male market?
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Currently, there are 1591 Active Users (373 Members and 1218 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 27 seconds ago
- › The Vintage Shell Longwing Appreciation Thread: Florsheim, Hanover,... 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...