Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/28/15 at 2:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:14 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5379
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80672 of 1090546/19/13 at 6:40ampost #80673 of 1090546/19/13 at 7:39ampost #80674 of 1090546/19/13 at 7:42ampost #80675 of 1090546/19/13 at 7:50ampost #80676 of 1090546/19/13 at 8:08ampost #80677 of 1090546/19/13 at 8:18ampost #80678 of 1090546/19/13 at 8:40ampost #80679 of 1090546/19/13 at 8:43ampost #80680 of 1090546/19/13 at 9:02ampost #80681 of 1090546/19/13 at 9:17amQuote:Originally Posted by g transistor
Man, what happened to Blackbird? It used to be such a cool store even to just browse...now it's like 50% really, really overpriced thrift store finds and the other stuff is their in-house garbage. It's funny to go back to all those interviews Nicole did talking about innovation in men's fashion and then you realize her house brand is pretty much Wolf vs Goat sprinkled with some goth scarves. It makes me kind of sad.
i have some of their chinos that i like, and a pair of the black jeans. but their shirts are super overpriced. one of my main gripes are the sales associates. they used to be so nice and talkative, and seemed really into the clothes they were selling. now they have a super high turnover rate and barely acknowledge you're in the store, much less try to tell you a little bit about the products they sell.post #80682 of 1090546/19/13 at 10:23amQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
man i miss my baltimore ups driver who would just leave my packages no matter what. this one in boston refuses to even though I leave notes with the tracking number, etc. what happens if you're not there after the second delivery attempt? do they leave it at the ups store or something? I don't even know where that is but there are a few in somerville so i'm guessing it'd be at one of those?
in other news - i live like half a mile from drinkwaters and have yet to been i'll go eventually though.
Make a MyUPS account, you can set up a standing signature waiver and they'll leave your packages.post #80683 of 1090546/19/13 at 10:30amSpeaking of packages, I waited outside my apartment building at the pool area waiting for my Fedex package, driver put delivery exception but no truck drove by my apartment for the 30 minutes before the delivery exception. No door tag, nothing. Not sure if this is worse or the Friday it's 5pm delivery exceptions.
UPS may hold my package for days at the warehouse but at least they deliver it as they are supposed topost #80684 of 1090546/19/13 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
George Zimmer, Men's Wearhouse Founder And 'You're Going To Like The Way You Look' Guy, Fired
"Zimmer is also known for his activism in favor of legalizing marijuana. He donated thousands of dollars in support of a 2010 California ballot initiative that would have legalized the drug, according to LA Weekly."post #80685 of 1090546/19/13 at 1:26pmLooks like D&G might go to jail. Will this affect the Chinese alpha male market?
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Currently, there are 1587 Active Users (381 Members and 1206 Guests)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 37 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...