Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5372post #80566 of 1090546/16/13 at 12:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #80567 of 1090546/16/13 at 12:16pmpost #80568 of 1090546/16/13 at 2:57pmpost #80569 of 1090546/16/13 at 4:49pmpost #80570 of 1090546/16/13 at 5:44pmpost #80571 of 1090546/16/13 at 6:09pmpost #80572 of 1090546/16/13 at 7:39pmHaven't been able to use SF on Chrome for a few days without the whole page freezing within a few seconds leading to the "Aw, Snap" page. Not having the issue with any other site. Browsing this on Firefox and dying a little inside with each passing minute.post #80573 of 1090546/16/13 at 7:55pmQuote:
Does anyone have a decent rec for tshirts I can work out in that won't turn into a 10-pound towel (i.e. no cotton)? Idk if I wanna drop $60 on lululemon but the adidas/nike stuff I handled felt terrible.post #80574 of 1090546/16/13 at 8:04pmQuote:
I started working out in american apparel 2011 powerwash tees, PM me if you are interested in trying them out.post #80575 of 1090546/16/13 at 8:15pmQuote:
I can literally wring like a full glass of sweat out of my shirts after an hour at the gym, its disgustingpost #80576 of 1090546/16/13 at 8:16pmpost #80577 of 1090546/16/13 at 8:26pmQuote:
It doesn't really bother me much at the gym since I can like towel off or whatever but I've been doing yoga around 3x a week and being soaked in sweat makes doing certain balances totally impossible. Not to mention it's just uncomfortable.
@ecco - awesome, didn't think of uniqlo. I'll give that a shot, looks like most of the sizes are sold out though [edit - nvm, was looking at the wrong thing]post #80578 of 1090546/16/13 at 8:32pmQuote:
Have not experienced this. Are you sure it isn't one of your extensions?post #80579 of 1090546/16/13 at 8:43pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Recommend a good paring knife 37 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Valentines Day Gift Ideas For Men 2016 – Everythinghiphop.com 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...