Most europeans aren't allowed to carry knifes with blades over 7 cm either and people still get killed from stabbings, so if everyone had a knife know one would die from being stabbed, right.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/12/16 at 6:31pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5312post #79666 of 1090535/23/13 at 1:40ampost #79667 of 1090535/23/13 at 4:14amQuote:Originally Posted by RegisDB9
I watched "Parker" today (don't ask) and to my surprise could see my school and almost my house in the movie from an ariel shot. At the same time Orlebar Brown released some Palm Beach prints. Cool coincidences
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
You don't ever have to apologize for watching a Jason Statham movie. There's nothing wrong with wanting to crack open a cold one and watch people get their asses kicked for 90 min.Quote:Originally Posted by GoldenTribe
Don't be ridiculous; private gun ownership could not possibly have done anything but aggravate the situation. They didn't attack anyone else -- an armed unit came and killed them (with guns). The regular cops might have intervened a bit sooner if better prepared, but civilians (women at least) talked directly to the perpetrators without further incident. Your comment is asinine and inappropriate though it might have been warranted by another, similar, easily imagined situation.
Anyway, my intent wasn't to start up about gun control so I won't take it any further.
Your ignorance is astounding and no doubt linked to the mushy weak willed government ruling your homeland. You've been robbed of the opportunity to understand that only a completely free market (the type of environment where anyone is afforded the opportunity to carry any weapon they like) is the only true way to promote the safety of all its inhabitants.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)(10)post #79668 of 1090535/23/13 at 4:36ampost #79669 of 1090535/23/13 at 4:45ampost #79670 of 1090535/23/13 at 5:03ampost #79671 of 1090535/23/13 at 5:07amQuote:
Cranked or Crank? Crank is awesome and Crank 2: High Voltage is on another plane and will be inspiring filmmakers 20 years from now.
I love JS movies, but the whole Transporter franchise is flawed. The first 30 min of the first one is pretty good, but the rest is pretty shite. Just watched Safe last week and pleasantly surprised.post #79672 of 1090535/23/13 at 5:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Biggskip
You don't ever have to apologize for watching a Jason Statham movie. There's nothing wrong with wanting to crack open a cold one and watch people get their asses kicked for 90 min.
Your ignorance is astounding and no doubt linked to the mushy weak willed government ruling your homeland. You've been robbed of the opportunity to understand that only a completely free market (the type of environment where anyone is afforded the opportunity to carry any weapon they like) is the only true way to promote the safety of all its inhabitants.(10)
Oh yeah...they got that in Mogadishu. Really safe place!post #79673 of 1090535/23/13 at 7:31ampost #79674 of 1090535/23/13 at 7:38ampost #79675 of 1090535/23/13 at 7:40ampost #79676 of 1090535/23/13 at 7:44amDoes anyone else remember the brand 45 rpm? I fell in love with the brand when I visited a store in Japan many years ago, and promised to myself that I will deck out in its exotic indigo goodness one day.
Fast forward to this morning, bored, I visited online stores that stock the brand, and now its all boring collection of clothing soaked in indigo. Half the stuffs are now made in China/India, but the price stayed the same, if not went up.
Then I looked up previous collections, only to realize they were never that awesome as I remembered it to be.
I am so lost.. what loose-fitting life style Japanese brand am I going to wear for the summer?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)womens collection is still coolpost #79677 of 1090535/23/13 at 7:51ampost #79678 of 1090535/23/13 at 7:55ampost #79679 of 1090535/23/13 at 7:59ampost #79680 of 1090535/23/13 at 8:20am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 960 Active Users (114 Members and 846 Guests)
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 9 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 10 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 15 minutes ago
- › Rozsnyai shoes 18 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 19 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 19 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding