Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5311post #79651 of 1090545/22/13 at 8:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79652 of 1090545/22/13 at 8:32pmQuote:
The rates that went into effect in January were a kick in the ass with regards to light items (e.g. under a pound), but rates aren't THAT bad for items that don't fall into that category.post #79653 of 1090545/22/13 at 8:33pmQuote:
well both pairs of shoes were 2-3 lbs. Really cant see what you would be shipping thats under a pound that isnt maybe just a tee.post #79654 of 1090545/22/13 at 8:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by snowmanxl
so how will you print something on canvas? is it screenprinted or what?
ive been tinkering with some fashion shots that i like and might want to get screenprinted onto canvas (if its a possibility)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I have a feeling that these shots would look terrible on canvas. Well more so the design is really not appealing to me at all.post #79655 of 1090545/22/13 at 8:36pmpost #79656 of 1090545/22/13 at 8:40pmpost #79657 of 1090545/22/13 at 8:41pmQuote:
That was my point. Rates to Canada for items under a pound shot up tremendously in January, more than double in some cases. Rates for items above that weight also increased, but not by much. If you're opposed to shipping something in that weight bracket to Canada, you probably won't want to ship anything to the other side of the US, either. For instance, it would cost you almost as much to ship me those shoes as it did to ship them to Canada, because you'd have to ship them Priority Mail since they'd exceed the 13 ounce cutoff for First Class.
USPS rates are reasonable for the most part, but if you're shipping the average clothing item that's more than a pound to another part of the US, it gets pricey quickly.post #79658 of 1090545/22/13 at 8:41pmlast week I wanted to get this sweater from Marc Jacobs. They have my size in the store but its on hold for someone and the sales associate said its gonna be on hold for a while because this customer was sick. This week, I called the store if the sweater was sold, however it's still on hold. Me thinks they are holding the sweater until it goes on sale next week. I can't believe they can actually hold items for 3 weeks!post #79659 of 1090545/22/13 at 8:47pm
I've met M. Dufour several times, and been to his atelier. A true gentleman, quite modest, and somewhat bemused by his godlike reputation.
Apart from making truly extraordinary watches, he is also responsible more than any other watchmaker for "saving" many of the manual watchmaking and decorative techniques, both by using them in his own atelier and by teaching them to others.post #79660 of 1090545/22/13 at 9:40pmQuote:
Yea, I don't know man. I definitely wear it less than 2-3 times a week too. The hole is right at the base of my pinky toe, where the foot is widest. Really love them too and it's a bummer but it's fixable, just kinda sucks when stuff doesn't last as long as expected. paint staying strong though, I actually still have a lot of paint left on the sole which is weird since my old painted pair the paint was completely gone off the sole
dude trust me if I land this job I'm going for I'm gonna get some ann ds and balling up the boots game too with some guidi etc.post #79661 of 1090545/22/13 at 9:58pmpost #79662 of 1090545/22/13 at 10:05pmpost #79663 of 1090545/22/13 at 10:07pmpost #79664 of 1090545/22/13 at 10:13pmDon't be ridiculous; private gun ownership could not possibly have done anything but aggravate the situation. They didn't attack anyone else -- an armed unit came and killed them (with guns). The regular cops might have intervened a bit sooner if better prepared, but civilians (women at least) talked directly to the perpetrators without further incident. Your comment is asinine and inappropriate though it might have been warranted by another, similar, easily imagined situation.
Anyway, my intent wasn't to start up about gun control so I won't take it any further.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › visvim Subsection Room Spray No. 05 / NEW BORN (also usable as... 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 7 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?