Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5311
Styleforum Top Picks
The rates that went into effect in January were a kick in the ass with regards to light items (e.g. under a pound), but rates aren't THAT bad for items that don't fall into that category.
well both pairs of shoes were 2-3 lbs. Really cant see what you would be shipping thats under a pound that isnt maybe just a tee.
so how will you print something on canvas? is it screenprinted or what?
ive been tinkering with some fashion shots that i like and might want to get screenprinted onto canvas (if its a possibility)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I have a feeling that these shots would look terrible on canvas. Well more so the design is really not appealing to me at all.
That was my point. Rates to Canada for items under a pound shot up tremendously in January, more than double in some cases. Rates for items above that weight also increased, but not by much. If you're opposed to shipping something in that weight bracket to Canada, you probably won't want to ship anything to the other side of the US, either. For instance, it would cost you almost as much to ship me those shoes as it did to ship them to Canada, because you'd have to ship them Priority Mail since they'd exceed the 13 ounce cutoff for First Class.
USPS rates are reasonable for the most part, but if you're shipping the average clothing item that's more than a pound to another part of the US, it gets pricey quickly.
I've met M. Dufour several times, and been to his atelier. A true gentleman, quite modest, and somewhat bemused by his godlike reputation.
Apart from making truly extraordinary watches, he is also responsible more than any other watchmaker for "saving" many of the manual watchmaking and decorative techniques, both by using them in his own atelier and by teaching them to others.
Yea, I don't know man. I definitely wear it less than 2-3 times a week too. The hole is right at the base of my pinky toe, where the foot is widest. Really love them too and it's a bummer but it's fixable, just kinda sucks when stuff doesn't last as long as expected. paint staying strong though, I actually still have a lot of paint left on the sole which is weird since my old painted pair the paint was completely gone off the sole
dude trust me if I land this job I'm going for I'm gonna get some ann ds and balling up the boots game too with some guidi etc.
Anyway, my intent wasn't to start up about gun control so I won't take it any further.
- Random fashion thoughts
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 37 seconds ago
- › Quality mens shoes under $500 37 seconds ago
- › Hickey freeman suits 56 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 22 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan