Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:18 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5311
Styleforum Top Picks
The rates that went into effect in January were a kick in the ass with regards to light items (e.g. under a pound), but rates aren't THAT bad for items that don't fall into that category.
well both pairs of shoes were 2-3 lbs. Really cant see what you would be shipping thats under a pound that isnt maybe just a tee.
so how will you print something on canvas? is it screenprinted or what?
ive been tinkering with some fashion shots that i like and might want to get screenprinted onto canvas (if its a possibility)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I have a feeling that these shots would look terrible on canvas. Well more so the design is really not appealing to me at all.
That was my point. Rates to Canada for items under a pound shot up tremendously in January, more than double in some cases. Rates for items above that weight also increased, but not by much. If you're opposed to shipping something in that weight bracket to Canada, you probably won't want to ship anything to the other side of the US, either. For instance, it would cost you almost as much to ship me those shoes as it did to ship them to Canada, because you'd have to ship them Priority Mail since they'd exceed the 13 ounce cutoff for First Class.
USPS rates are reasonable for the most part, but if you're shipping the average clothing item that's more than a pound to another part of the US, it gets pricey quickly.
I've met M. Dufour several times, and been to his atelier. A true gentleman, quite modest, and somewhat bemused by his godlike reputation.
Apart from making truly extraordinary watches, he is also responsible more than any other watchmaker for "saving" many of the manual watchmaking and decorative techniques, both by using them in his own atelier and by teaching them to others.
Yea, I don't know man. I definitely wear it less than 2-3 times a week too. The hole is right at the base of my pinky toe, where the foot is widest. Really love them too and it's a bummer but it's fixable, just kinda sucks when stuff doesn't last as long as expected. paint staying strong though, I actually still have a lot of paint left on the sole which is weird since my old painted pair the paint was completely gone off the sole
dude trust me if I land this job I'm going for I'm gonna get some ann ds and balling up the boots game too with some guidi etc.
Anyway, my intent wasn't to start up about gun control so I won't take it any further.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 23 seconds ago
- › ~ HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO FOR A TOJ? ~ FIND OUT INSIDE. 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › San Francisco Bay Area, SF, Styleforum Meetup Hosted by Khaki's Of... 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 11 minutes ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...