Originally Posted by mensimageconsultant
Is the polka dot shirt the current trendy item that is most likely to look stupid in a few years?
I can offer you a private, one-time analysis of this question and my findings, done entirely online for a low fee. You can use these findings for life transitions, like job changes and serious dating, or making everyday life more enjoyable. There's no reason to feel like a misfit, a slave, or a slob, and you don't have to work hard to get things right.
Depending on your lifestyle, budget, and other submitted information (like descriptions of clothing owned), I can give you handy written explanations on:
- Aspects of polka dot shirts that are good and those that should be corrected (often easy-to-fix pictured problems like wrong sizes and unflattering colors).
- How to select polka dots that go best with your unique body type, facial features, personal coloring, and climate, the little things that make a big difference and reduce confusion.
- How to combine polka dots for different situations and show of personality.
- How polka dot shirts affect your personality, your relationships, and your life's successes.
- Answers to specific questions of yours about personal appearance with relation to polka dot shirts.