you are now free to start your own varsity jacket/slutty t with printed farmers face/bless hood coat knockoff company.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:02 am in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5298post #79456 of 1090545/16/13 at 5:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #79457 of 1090545/16/13 at 6:03pmpost #79458 of 1090545/16/13 at 6:09pmpost #79459 of 1090545/16/13 at 6:10pmpost #79460 of 1090545/16/13 at 6:15pmpost #79461 of 1090545/16/13 at 6:42pmpost #79462 of 1090545/16/13 at 6:55pmpost #79463 of 1090545/16/13 at 7:31pmpost #79464 of 1090545/16/13 at 7:35pmpost #79465 of 1090545/16/13 at 7:35pmpost #79466 of 1090545/16/13 at 7:36pm
Brad showed most of the looks from KKA FW13 like a month ago. Dude is a goldmine of info on Japanese designers.
And Teger - yeah PLEASE let's complain about how Brad occasionally mentions his forum, even though he's never once forced anyone to go there. It is a solid place for info, and a very well designed site.
Brad mentions his forum about 1/16 as much as you mention(ed) your thesis/job offers.
EDIT: And at least what Brad posts is relevant to clothing & style...which would be the main reason to be on this (or his) website. Your thesis/personal life on the other hand...
Edited by insomniac341 - 5/17/13 at 12:15ampost #79467 of 1090545/16/13 at 8:28pmpost #79468 of 1090545/16/13 at 8:37pmpost #79469 of 1090545/16/13 at 8:39pmpost #79470 of 1090545/16/13 at 8:50pmQuote:
it's always bugged me about how every time someone has a critique about SF you jump in with "WELL on my forum..." as if the situations are totally comparable. it's always bugged me. does anyone read styleguise anymore? i keep getting emails about their B&S, where things are at 90% of retail.
I love gluten. yum. yum.
I'm really not that cranky.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 seconds ago
- › hm 11 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 57 seconds ago
- › Magnanni Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › OK OK 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge May 22nd 2015: Add some orange to your outfit 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan