or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5280  

post #79186 of 109053
Ibiza for a bachelor party sounds nice in theory. In reality, though, you are likely to offend most? all? of your friend's friends with the idea that they each have to drop ~$3-5k on a bachelor party, or be forced to not attend (unless you guys are all ballin). We did a bachelor party in Mexico and that shit was off the hook. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #79187 of 109053

^ have to agree actually.

 

last b party was a villa in puerta vallarta, nice digs for a good price and you had an old mexican grandmother come in the morning to make you fruit and smoothies and breakfast--best hangover food possible.

post #79188 of 109053
Honestly Puerta Vallarta is actually kinda shady now, if you want to go to Mexico go south Puerto Escondido in Oaxaca is nice, good food, chill as fuck and cheap not too many tourists. It just depends what you're looking for really. There's also a bunch of places that are near Cancun that are cheaper alternative but are still in driving distance if you want to go out at night over there.
post #79189 of 109053
.
post #79190 of 109053
We did Cabo. smile.gif
post #79191 of 109053
if you're going to mexico, do NOT go to acapulco. gangs have been targeting tourists there recently. and it's a lot worse than just mugging. there are safe places though. just google it first.
post #79192 of 109053
Hi guys! Today is Miuccia Prada's birthday and in honor of her birthday, which design of Prada nylon bag would you use

Tote


Messenger


thank you
post #79193 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole View Post

and i wear a $60 automatic seiko 5 from amazon. i really like it.

Likewise. fistbump.gif

RFT:

So I think I've hit the point where my wardrobe is kind of complete, for lack of a better way to put it. If the shoes I just bought work out for me, I'll pretty much have all of my biz-caz needs covered, I have enough raw denim to last several lifetimes, and my sneaker and boot collection - while by no means baller - is more than adequate, bordering on excessive. I have three nice leathers with a fourth on the way, more than enough u-necks, henleys, and tanks, a couple of nice knits, and some casual blazers.

I just went through and unsubscribed from a bunch of store mailing lists, and I'm sure I'll pare it down further as additional emails roll in. I feel like at this point, I just wanna get rid of the stuff that I don't like and/or don't wear often to the point that my wardrobe becomes more manageable (I'm moving in a couple of months, so I pretty much have to). I'll still keep an eye on a couple of brands - maybe just TOJ and WvG - and stay on the lookout for a few items I'm still interested in - some W+H hi-tops, this one Rick leather, probably a couple of other things I can't think of at the moment - but otherwise, I kinda feel like I might be...done.

tl;dr - Too much clothing may have finally become enough clothing.

edit: I just realized that I mentally classified CPs, MMM GATs, and Guidis as non-baller. #SF conditioning
post #79194 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by colabear View Post

Hi guys! Today is Miuccia Prada's birthday and in honor of her birthday, which design of Prada nylon bag would you use

Tote


Messenger


thank you

anyone shog[1].gif
post #79195 of 109053
neither
post #79196 of 109053

like, I like my skechers, but I love my prada backpack

 

but I love my skechers?

 

that's because you don't have a prada backpack

post #79197 of 109053

I too am not too fond of the gaudy watches. They are pretty overwhelming to look at. I don't need a watch that can survive longer than I can 30000 leagues under the sea and tell time in 5 cities. That is a bit much. I wear pretty boring watches. All my cousins and friends that work in finance call them bitch watches.

post #79198 of 109053
Too many people with weak baby wrists make the mistake of wearing 45mm watched... it's lulz.
post #79199 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Honestly terrible place for a bachelors party unless you are fully balling out (and no a table doesn't really cut it). Why not just kick in Barcelona or nice or Monaco? Even with tables and such Ibiza isn't all that. And if it's this summer it'll be crazy packed everywhere. If its for the music, the DJ should have a show close by around the same time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

^ have to agree actually.

last b party was a villa in puerta vallarta, nice digs for a good price and you had an old mexican grandmother come in the morning to make you fruit and smoothies and breakfast--best hangover food possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Ibiza for a bachelor party sounds nice in theory. In reality, though, you are likely to offend most? all? of your friend's friends with the idea that they each have to drop ~$3-5k on a bachelor party, or be forced to not attend (unless you guys are all ballin). We did a bachelor party in Mexico and that shit was off the hook. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Yes, it's definitely overpriced IMO to do it in Ibiza, though we just thought that it'd really blow his mind doing it there. I do doubt everyone would be willing/capable of shelling out 3k+ for the trip which is why I'm looking elsewhere.
I'd personally love to have it in Monaco or Nice (even though I'm really not fond of their beaches satisfied.gif). Mexico would be neat. I was actually in Puerto Vallarta in March and that was pretty fun. I know I'd at least get my moneys worth at these places.
post #79200 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

if you're going to mexico, do NOT go to acapulco. gangs have been targeting tourists there recently. and it's a lot worse than just mugging. there are safe places though. just google it first.

Gangs? Heh that's funny. You mean drug cartel, much much much different. I'm Mexican and can tell you that even in the worste Mexican city, Cuidad Juarez. It's like every part of Mexico with drug cartels, it's simple. Don't start none, there won't be none. But yes if you want to go to a place in Mexico not have that even be an after thought, go south.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts