no, but be sure to play chicane's offshore at least once
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:07 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 12/30/14 at 1:52pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5279
Styleforum Top Picks
556s can be had pretty readily for under $1000 but you're right, most are over. I hadn't priced any myself recently. Stowas start at about 550 euro though.
Edit: wow I'm like 12 posts too late...
My uncle has a Rauschenberg in his living room. I'm incredibly jealous of course. I aspire to collect but I'm waiting until my living situation is a little more permanent.
So in a day in RFT where we've had grandma's boyfriends with Pateks, grandfathers who are OG street artists, and girlfriends who've inherited vintage Langes, this dude's Uncle has a fucking Combine next to his flat screen.
anyone ever watch Forbrydelsen? It was remade in the US as "The Killing" but the Danish original is (you guessed it) far superior. Just finished watching the first season and would highly recommend it. Also, to make this relevant, it has a character who wears SNS:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
There's a poor mans watch thread.
So one for each hand
I often spot/comment on what people have on their wrist.
regarding the cheap watch talk, watch bloggers seem to have fallen in love with Sevenfriday or you can go vintage.
Honestly terrible place for a bachelors party unless you are fully balling out (and no a table doesn't really cut it). Why not just kick in Barcelona or nice or Monaco? Even with tables and such Ibiza isn't all that. And if it's this summer it'll be crazy packed everywhere. If its for the music, the DJ should have a show close by around the same time
I'm not saying theres anything wrong with that though, I know some people aren't into watches.
For the record I wear a quartz braun chronograph I bought for £100.
Why not do Mexico, Medelin or Ayia Napa.
On the travel note:
My mothers going to Paris next week with a friend, she told me today that at the same time a mutual friend of theirs is going to Euro Disney with her grand children, so they have been talking about what they are going to pack and the mutual friend said yesterday that "she had packed so she would look like a tourist".
the first two being my own I come from a cool family
here's your solution:
found on tumblr: "Ann Demeulemeester’s Golden Spindle collection of 1983 (post graduation) shows how early on she developed her own stylistic language and signature style."
Oh it works alright, just make sure soon as it hits you that you're actually focused on what you need to be doing, and not something else. At least for me personally, it makes me fucking honed in on whatever i'm doing like a laser guided missile. If I take it and start browsing the internet while I wait for it to kick in, hours later i'll be like...fuck.
On the other hand, i've busted out 10 page research papers in a couple of hours, that received A grades. It really is a crazy drug, essentially amphetamines, so I only take it when I really, really need it.
Where do you live? My ex had an antique Lange passed down to her from her estranged grandfather, and she wanted nothing to do with it. She found a place in the city that finds a buyer for you for a small fee. Even if you're not in NY i'm sure you could call and consult with them, send them a couple of pictures whatever. Let me know if you're interested, i'm sure I could find the name of it somewhere.
Even though it's about Ritalin, the same principles would apply to Adderall. "You should only get Ritalin for indicated disorders by prescription from a physician," because as you mentioned before - if you have study habits that will maximize the efficacy of your stimulants, then you're probably the type of person who really doesn't need them (and because they should only be used under the supervision and direction of a physician for safety reasons, etc.)
I can appreciate or even admire watches as mechanical marvels but that's a cold and theoretical admiration at best, I'm not touched by it, I can't experience it the way I can experience fashion/art/architecture. It's cool if your appreciation goes deeper than that but for me it's just an expensive mildly useful piece of craftsmanship with a price tag that guarantees its function as status symbol first and foremost (and all the latent douchiness that comes with it).
On a more basic level, I know this is styleforum but spending upwards of 2,000 on a watch is simply something I can't relate too. I know there are some very nice and chill ppl on here that like that stuff but watch talk makes me want to slap ppl around, it is what it is.
Also I don't really care about watches in general.
And I don't really care about time.
And I don't have wrists.
+1 (well I do have wrists and a couple of Swiss watches). Let's face it watches have the same problem as cars; the people who design them basically have bad taste (in fact car designers are usually heavily into watches) and what makes a watch being rated higher by aficionados is ugly stuff that mess up the design (complications).
- Random fashion thoughts
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 second ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 29 seconds ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 45 seconds ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays