Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/12/16 at 6:31pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...Last edited: 10/22/15
- How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5265post #78962 of 1090535/7/13 at 8:54pmpost #78963 of 1090535/7/13 at 9:08pmpost #78964 of 1090535/7/13 at 9:18pmpost #78965 of 1090535/7/13 at 9:29pmpost #78966 of 1090535/7/13 at 10:21pmQuote:
did you somehow miss the three page discussion my fit pic generated two days ago or did you choose to ignore it so that I remain an ENIGMA?!? just kidding.
in related news...
I'M STILL UPSET THAT NEITHER BOWS NOR SYNTH LIKED MY FIT. MY SF LIFE IS MEANINGLESS NOW whomp whomp whomppost #78967 of 1090535/8/13 at 6:57ampost #78968 of 1090535/8/13 at 7:01amQuote:
Not that big lol. Just big enough to make most pants very uncomfortable.
I know what a belt is, I just don't like wearing them. and I'd rather not have to pay to tailor all my pants, was just looking for a nice OTR pair of pants I could try.
I've heard zamb pants have roomy top blocks, toasty or any other big thigher, would you reccommend?post #78969 of 1090535/8/13 at 7:03amzamb pants have very large top blocks relative to their hem size. 11.5" thighs and 7" hems for a size 46, which should be very accommodating for anyone who has larger thighs. some of his pants run smaller at 11" thighs (my cotton herringbone dna pants measure 11 and i believe his z-1s do as well), which is still relatively roomy.post #78970 of 1090535/8/13 at 7:28ampost #78971 of 1090535/8/13 at 8:38ampost #78972 of 1090535/8/13 at 8:48amSo who's making good loungy pants this season? Looking for super lightweight material, elastic waist but not elastic hems, a good taper, more dressy than sporty if that makes sense. Under $250. Slight drop crotch is cool but not a requirement.
Tried the Our Legacy joints, but they're way too relaxed for me. What else should I try?post #78973 of 1090535/8/13 at 8:54am
Omg I have so much stuff to list for sale. Woof.Quote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
So who's making good loungy pants this season? Looking for super lightweight material, elastic waist but not elastic hems, a good taper, more dressy than sporty if that makes sense. Under $250. Slight drop crotch is cool but not a requirement.
Tried the Our Legacy joints, but they're way too relaxed for me. What else should I try?
Outlier?post #78974 of 1090535/8/13 at 8:55ampost #78975 of 1090535/8/13 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by slstr
How in the hell do people with massive thighs find pants that look good on them
I get the right waist measurement and my thighs are bursting out of most pants, I get the right size for my thighs and they're constantly falling down...
Can anyone rec me a good pair of trousers that are navy, roomy top block, sharp taper, with elasticated waist, if possible?
Quite a lot of designers have been starting to do more relaxed top block tapered pants lately, at least it seems so to me. Shouldn't be too hard to find. Elasticated waists are also kind of popular right now. Dries, Geller, Ute, Schneider, COS, KVA, Zam B, Forme (and basically all other SZ brands), Damir, Peir Wu, Petrov, all have some kind of version out this season.
Nothing on sale atm though.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Official RRL Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The... 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official "Hall of Fame" Outfit of the Day thread. 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding