Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:04 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Recent non-Sartorialist Looks Last post on 2/23/15 at 4:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5244
Styleforum Top Picks
edit: also -- http://four-pins.com/style/the-25-best-brands-and-designers-of-the-menswear-era/
I'm guessing an editor owed the writer a favor because it's just some sort of bizarro vanity project from a clueless old gay man.
If he didn't reference recently opened places I would have triple-checked the date it was published out of confusion.
I just wonder, like, what do people in the rest of the country think when they read something like that? Do they believe it?
Maybe this is my old age setting in but I find myself believing more and more that anything our generation produces will be remembered in the future as simply "regrettable."
I sort of roll my eyes at myself for doing it, but it's really like anywhere else in that you have your friends, and the places you go to, and you really don't have to interact with anybody you might find "unsavory" (lol) if you don't want to. And I'm on the north side so it's more of a yuppie scene I guess, but whatever. It's comfortable and pleasant and convenient and has almost everything I want so there's always that. It's been good to me. But I do miss my little place on that quiet stretch of West 15th..
pffff...so white collar. my main news source is buzz feed. http://www.buzzfeed.com/mbvd/the-ups-and-downs-of-kris-kross-musical-career
pfff... so mainstream. my main news source is feed buzz. http://vrunt.info/feedbuzz/the-5-best-stock-photos-of-arab-children-with-hamburgers/
1. Arab boy and girl shouting at hamburger
What’s so great about this image is that the viewer is really able to create his own story about what’s going on here. I’d like to think that the hamburger on the plate in this photo is actually the brother of these children; however, he has recently been turned into a hamburger by the dark magic of a genie or perhaps a warlock. “Brother!” the children shout out, “Can you hear us?!” Unfortunately he can not, because he has become a delicious hamburger. Alternatively, what’s going on here might be similar to the final scene of Air Bud. Both children are calling to the hamburger, and whichever child the hamburger chooses gets to eat it. The photo does not provide us with enough information to determine which child is the protagonist and which child is the mean clown.
But at the same time, I like the dominican food in the heights a lot (it's cheap and healthy and delicious, a trifecta that I felt the food Brooklyn was lacking) and i biked up to Ft. Tyron park last saturday and it was super nice (but not as nice as Prospect park, obviously). Plus, I just felt like I wasn't "cool" enough to live in Williamsburg--like "hey you wanna go to this secret Danny Brown show in Bushwick on Wednesday?" "sorry, I have work in the morning..."
My friends are all around the city so it's not like anywhere is better for me for that. But i've actually been able to carve out a fairly decent social circle uptown.
I only wish that there were better bars up here to meet girls (that wasn't really a consideration when I moved here).
(cool story bro, i know).
- Random fashion thoughts
- › things that are making you happy 26 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 55 seconds ago
- › Alden Shell Cordovan Cigar Brown Chukka Boots 9D Barrie Last 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...