Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5244
Styleforum Top Picks
edit: also -- http://four-pins.com/style/the-25-best-brands-and-designers-of-the-menswear-era/
I'm guessing an editor owed the writer a favor because it's just some sort of bizarro vanity project from a clueless old gay man.
If he didn't reference recently opened places I would have triple-checked the date it was published out of confusion.
I just wonder, like, what do people in the rest of the country think when they read something like that? Do they believe it?
Maybe this is my old age setting in but I find myself believing more and more that anything our generation produces will be remembered in the future as simply "regrettable."
I sort of roll my eyes at myself for doing it, but it's really like anywhere else in that you have your friends, and the places you go to, and you really don't have to interact with anybody you might find "unsavory" (lol) if you don't want to. And I'm on the north side so it's more of a yuppie scene I guess, but whatever. It's comfortable and pleasant and convenient and has almost everything I want so there's always that. It's been good to me. But I do miss my little place on that quiet stretch of West 15th..
pffff...so white collar. my main news source is buzz feed. http://www.buzzfeed.com/mbvd/the-ups-and-downs-of-kris-kross-musical-career
pfff... so mainstream. my main news source is feed buzz. http://vrunt.info/feedbuzz/the-5-best-stock-photos-of-arab-children-with-hamburgers/
1. Arab boy and girl shouting at hamburger
What’s so great about this image is that the viewer is really able to create his own story about what’s going on here. I’d like to think that the hamburger on the plate in this photo is actually the brother of these children; however, he has recently been turned into a hamburger by the dark magic of a genie or perhaps a warlock. “Brother!” the children shout out, “Can you hear us?!” Unfortunately he can not, because he has become a delicious hamburger. Alternatively, what’s going on here might be similar to the final scene of Air Bud. Both children are calling to the hamburger, and whichever child the hamburger chooses gets to eat it. The photo does not provide us with enough information to determine which child is the protagonist and which child is the mean clown.
But at the same time, I like the dominican food in the heights a lot (it's cheap and healthy and delicious, a trifecta that I felt the food Brooklyn was lacking) and i biked up to Ft. Tyron park last saturday and it was super nice (but not as nice as Prospect park, obviously). Plus, I just felt like I wasn't "cool" enough to live in Williamsburg--like "hey you wanna go to this secret Danny Brown show in Bushwick on Wednesday?" "sorry, I have work in the morning..."
My friends are all around the city so it's not like anywhere is better for me for that. But i've actually been able to carve out a fairly decent social circle uptown.
I only wish that there were better bars up here to meet girls (that wasn't really a consideration when I moved here).
(cool story bro, i know).
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Cloth For Sale: Minnis Tobacco Fresco 4m & Lovat Mill London Lounge... 15 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 16 minutes ago
- › Creed Green Irish Tweed cologne 4.0 fl oz, 120ml EDP NEW with box 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan