Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5238post #78556 of 1090544/30/13 at 2:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #78557 of 1090544/30/13 at 2:16pmpost #78558 of 1090544/30/13 at 2:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by g transistor
Flood and Feedbacker are my two favorites, lots of drone mixed in with some great melodic stuff while Dronevil is probably closer to pure drone. and check out Sunbaked Snow Cave too for super drone. Akuma no Uta is probably my all time favorite of theirs, but that's more punk. Pink is what a lot of people start with and that's more of a stoner rock type thing. Heavy Rocks  is also a good drone album.
The 2002 Heavy Rocks isn't really a drone album, but it is good.
e.g.: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #78559 of 1090544/30/13 at 2:54pmpost #78560 of 1090544/30/13 at 3:03pmpost #78561 of 1090544/30/13 at 3:04pmOh, in addition to the WWW, Mean Girls also has a birthday today. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/mean-girls-gifs_n_3187697.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003post #78562 of 1090544/30/13 at 3:09pmpost #78563 of 1090544/30/13 at 3:30pmpost #78564 of 1090544/30/13 at 3:51pmpost #78565 of 1090544/30/13 at 4:36pm
random fashion PMs:
after listing a shirt on B&S and stating that I'd worn it twice, then offering to ship it out right away but warning it would arrive wrinkled:
"I will pass this one since I do not want to receive a wrinkled shirt."
from a user who may not have noticed my location:
"Might be a longshot, but I'd trade you the SWIMS galoshes I have listed for the Kent Wang tie."
from a Canadian user who may not have noted the big bold text in my listing saying US-only, and price ($50) was firm:
"I'll take the KW if you can do 40"
"I can't wear purple ties"
"where did you buy that Epaulet shirt"
"Not sure whether someone already invited you over, but maybe you've heard through the grapevine that Rambo has opened a new forum"
does this just happen to everyone?post #78566 of 1090544/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #78567 of 1090544/30/13 at 4:48pmpost #78568 of 1090544/30/13 at 4:53pmpost #78569 of 1090544/30/13 at 4:54pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 9 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 38 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Is there a standard "size" for darts? 6 minutes ago
- › How is the fit of this glasses? 7 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 12 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 13 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 14 minutes ago
- › Canali, Brioni, Corneliani, Loro Piana, Zegna, ect 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...