Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5238post #78556 of 1090544/30/13 at 2:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #78557 of 1090544/30/13 at 2:16pmpost #78558 of 1090544/30/13 at 2:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by g transistor
Flood and Feedbacker are my two favorites, lots of drone mixed in with some great melodic stuff while Dronevil is probably closer to pure drone. and check out Sunbaked Snow Cave too for super drone. Akuma no Uta is probably my all time favorite of theirs, but that's more punk. Pink is what a lot of people start with and that's more of a stoner rock type thing. Heavy Rocks  is also a good drone album.
The 2002 Heavy Rocks isn't really a drone album, but it is good.
e.g.: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #78559 of 1090544/30/13 at 2:54pmpost #78560 of 1090544/30/13 at 3:03pmpost #78561 of 1090544/30/13 at 3:04pmOh, in addition to the WWW, Mean Girls also has a birthday today. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/30/mean-girls-gifs_n_3187697.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003post #78562 of 1090544/30/13 at 3:09pmpost #78563 of 1090544/30/13 at 3:30pmpost #78564 of 1090544/30/13 at 3:51pmpost #78565 of 1090544/30/13 at 4:36pm
random fashion PMs:
after listing a shirt on B&S and stating that I'd worn it twice, then offering to ship it out right away but warning it would arrive wrinkled:
"I will pass this one since I do not want to receive a wrinkled shirt."
from a user who may not have noticed my location:
"Might be a longshot, but I'd trade you the SWIMS galoshes I have listed for the Kent Wang tie."
from a Canadian user who may not have noted the big bold text in my listing saying US-only, and price ($50) was firm:
"I'll take the KW if you can do 40"
"I can't wear purple ties"
"where did you buy that Epaulet shirt"
"Not sure whether someone already invited you over, but maybe you've heard through the grapevine that Rambo has opened a new forum"
does this just happen to everyone?post #78566 of 1090544/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #78567 of 1090544/30/13 at 4:48pmpost #78568 of 1090544/30/13 at 4:53pmpost #78569 of 1090544/30/13 at 4:54pm
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 13 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 21 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan