or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5237

post #78541 of 99850
Quote:
Originally Posted by slominic View Post

Shit i forgot to add the use common sense part, my bad

You need to state the obvious or else you will get blamed for other peoples stupidity. tounge.gif
post #78542 of 99850
happy birthday, internet. http://readwrite.com/2013/04/30/first-ever-world-wide-web-site-brought-back-to-original-url
post #78543 of 99850
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

happy birthday, internet. http://readwrite.com/2013/04/30/first-ever-world-wide-web-site-brought-back-to-original-url

Being pedantic it's more Happy Birthday World Wide Web, I remember the internet prior to these link thingies biggrin.gif
post #78544 of 99850
Gah, I just really, really want a pair of beige sidezip boots à la Synth's Margiela's. My Momas are nice, but they're just a bit too pointy for my liking. Jeans + a white tee would look so much better with good boots instead of the sneakers I have.

Sev: do it. Feels pretty good, and it's gonna be sizzling out soon anyway. Pretty good time to buzz your hair actually (as opposed to being an idiot and doing it in the winter like I did.)


Sev and Reedo, you'll dig this (cute girl singing good electropop) (Click to show)
post #78545 of 99850
Get some bone colored Guidi
post #78546 of 99850
bone is best
post #78547 of 99850
Pretty good electropop


And I've given some thought to shaving my head recently, but I feel like only really built/ultra skinny dudes look right with a fully shaved head, and I'm neither. Plus, 60% of days I like my hair
post #78548 of 99850
shave head and grow crazy beard. look awesomer
post #78549 of 99850
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

bone is best

post #78550 of 99850
also looks ok on really fat ppl
post #78551 of 99850
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

Sev: do it. Feels pretty good, and it's gonna be sizzling out soon anyway. Pretty good time to buzz your hair actually (as opposed to being an idiot and doing it in the winter like I did.)


Sev and Reedo, you'll dig this (cute girl singing good electropop) (Click to show)

I'm debating it. Also, I like Chvrches. And g tran, I'm gonna have to travel a good 4-5 hours to see Boris, but I think I'm going to have to do it
post #78552 of 99850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

I'm gonna have to travel a good 4-5 hours to see Boris, but I think I'm going to have to do it

now i feel bad about planning to skip tomorrow's boris show because it's a 45 minute drive away, haha
post #78553 of 99850
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipang View Post

also looks ok on really fat ppl

So then, you're saying it'll look good on reedo?

smile.gif
post #78554 of 99850
boris, liturgy and asobi seksu was one of the best shows i've ever seen.
post #78555 of 99850
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

So then, you're saying it'll look good on reedo?

smile.gif

BRB, purging the vegan falafel sandwich I just ate and going to do 10,000 crunches in the shower while crying
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts