or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5222

post #78316 of 101369


Hell yes
post #78317 of 101369
I hope all you sneaker heads have watched Just for Kicks. I watched it on Netflix awhile ago.. Great documentary on the history of sneaker culture.
post #78318 of 101369
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

This would be good if it wasn't for the engraving, does it come in plain silver?

Yes, actually. But you'd have to proxy it from a yahoo japan auction I can't find the link for right now. I'll try to post it tomorrow if you're interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Twerk the nonnative leaf ring is so cool, I want it. Were you the one that bought the ring from last season?

I feel like I need some jewelry, I been drinking too much tween koolaid and now I have a lot of hats and sunglasses and stuff. I hate that guy.

Yah, I've got one of the Dweller rings from SS12. I think it's called the Fountain ring or something? I want more jewellery too but its hard to swallow paying hundreds of dollars for something entirely useless.
post #78319 of 101369
if you can buy a saint laurent bracelet you can probably fly to japan and see the ivx stuff in person

that said, not sure why you'd need to see such a simple bangle in person to make a decision, but the saint laurent one is nice too!
post #78320 of 101369
probably late to the party, but that Julien David stuff is really cool.
post #78321 of 101369
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

if you can buy a saint laurent bracelet you can probably fly to japan and see the ivx stuff in person

that said, not sure why you'd need to see such a simple bangle in person to make a decision, but the saint laurent one is nice too!

Wait the saint laurent I am looking at is "only" $390 compared to say a Margiela bracelet that comes in at $635 I am saving a nice amount biggrin.gif but if you can find me a ticket to Japan for $390 sure why not
post #78322 of 101369
Man I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'll probably never fit into that waxed Attachment zippered moto I have, no matter how much weight I drop. Probably gonna sell it to my tiny Asian housemate frown.gif
post #78323 of 101369
post #78324 of 101369
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Man I'm coming to terms with the fact that I'll probably never fit into that waxed Attachment zippered moto I have, no matter how much weight I drop. Probably gonna sell it to my tiny Asian housemate frown.gif

As the original owner of that thing, it fit tiny, especially in the shoulders. Even when I was 5-10 pounds slimmer when I owned it, just too small frown.gif
post #78325 of 101369
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Wait the saint laurent I am looking at is "only" $390 compared to say a Margiela bracelet that comes in at $635 I am saving a nice amount biggrin.gif but if you can find me a ticket to Japan for $390 sure why not

oh, I thought you were looking for real gold bracelets. the one i posted is like 1k probably
post #78326 of 101369

 

Really wish this was L/S

post #78327 of 101369
that is cool

All their shirts seem very pretty.
post #78328 of 101369

Think I saw that in the grocery store last week

 

post #78329 of 101369
Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisDB9 View Post

Wait the saint laurent I am looking at is "only" $390 compared to say a Margiela bracelet that comes in at $635 I am saving a nice amount biggrin.gif but if you can find me a ticket to Japan for $390 sure why not

which ones are you looking at? i like this one http://www.ssense.com/women/product/saint_laurent/silver_and_gold_two-nail_bangle/77370 ...but its prob the same cost as a cartier (dont know how much the nail bangle runs)
post #78330 of 101369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

As the original owner of that thing, it fit tiny, especially in the shoulders. Even when I was 5-10 pounds slimmer when I owned it, just too small frown.gif

Yea, I never wore it, I mostly just liked looking at it lol. It's such a cool/unusual piece, but he'll actually put it to use so I should probably just let it go :'(
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts