Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5215
Styleforum Top Picks
Curb made me realize how much of Seinfeld's brilliance was rooted in Larry David, but it didn't lessen Seinfeld at all for me. I seem to be in the minority in that instance, though, from what I've heard and read over the years.
Forgot about Louie. That shit is seriously funny.
Regis, no hate, but you have the worst taste in TV. I'd hate to think that after a long hard day of performing laser whitening treatments on 25 year old trophy wives, you go home, make your self a nice cold stiff drink, curl up on the couch with your hot girlfriend, and watch alternating episodes of Home Improvement and Full House on Nick-at-Nite
Brad, Fraiser was the bomb.
4P, Rosanne was pretty great up until Dan had his heart attack. After that the show was unwatchable. I always thought the Halloween episodes were pretty great.
Wait what? I dislike all the shows you listed. Not Nick at nite. Nick back in the mid-late 90's is what I'm talking about
Wrong. You can win this one pretty easy depending on how the buyer writes his claim. If he says it doesn't fit (rather than claiming your measurements/colors/description is wrong), you can just state that buyer protection does not cover items failing to meet buyer expectations. It really comes down to how savvy the buyer is at gaming the system, but if he just says "doesn't fit, want a return" it's not a hard case to win. He can still leave negative feedback though, so you'll have to weigh your options.
He can still leave negative feedback if you offer a return, especially if you don't foot his shipping bill.
It seems like they've accepted it was as described in listing and that I don't do returns, so praying this all pans out. If not, will keep this in mind.
I see his influence as creating the more awkward moments and contrived social situations that are so evident in Curb, and grounding the show a bit more firmly in reality. The difference is really evident comparing seasons three and four to eight and nine.
Malcolm was great in the beginning, but it suffered from the same problem that all kid-centric shows have, which is that kids get older and you have to create bad contrived story lines to keep them around. It's funny to think that Bryan Cranston was the dad on MitM, the protagonist/antagonist on Breaking Bad, and Tim Whatley.
I'm just messing with you a bit. I'm suggesting that somebody that would have consumed all of the shows you listed would have grown into a more sophisticated palate of shows like Full House and Home Improvement.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Eidos Napoli just now
- › Foo shops for a Japanese knife 6 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 16 seconds ago
- › My wedding... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...