Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5215post #78211 of 1090544/23/13 at 8:03am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #78212 of 1090544/23/13 at 8:06amthere is this really cute waiter in the Japanese restaurant that I now frequently eat at. I get goose bumps whenever he sets my order on the table. And I now, I only order non sushi items coz if I order something with raw fish, I get nasty thoughtspost #78213 of 1090544/23/13 at 8:18ampost #78214 of 1090544/23/13 at 8:30ampost #78215 of 1090544/23/13 at 8:38amQuote:
Curb made me realize how much of Seinfeld's brilliance was rooted in Larry David, but it didn't lessen Seinfeld at all for me. I seem to be in the minority in that instance, though, from what I've heard and read over the years.post #78216 of 1090544/23/13 at 8:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Biggskip
Forgot about Louie. That shit is seriously funny.
Regis, no hate, but you have the worst taste in TV. I'd hate to think that after a long hard day of performing laser whitening treatments on 25 year old trophy wives, you go home, make your self a nice cold stiff drink, curl up on the couch with your hot girlfriend, and watch alternating episodes of Home Improvement and Full House on Nick-at-Nite
Brad, Fraiser was the bomb.
4P, Rosanne was pretty great up until Dan had his heart attack. After that the show was unwatchable. I always thought the Halloween episodes were pretty great.
Wait what? I dislike all the shows you listed. Not Nick at nite. Nick back in the mid-late 90's is what I'm talking aboutpost #78217 of 1090544/23/13 at 8:50ampost #78218 of 1090544/23/13 at 8:54amQuote:Originally Posted by VLSI
Wrong. You can win this one pretty easy depending on how the buyer writes his claim. If he says it doesn't fit (rather than claiming your measurements/colors/description is wrong), you can just state that buyer protection does not cover items failing to meet buyer expectations. It really comes down to how savvy the buyer is at gaming the system, but if he just says "doesn't fit, want a return" it's not a hard case to win. He can still leave negative feedback though, so you'll have to weigh your options.
He can still leave negative feedback if you offer a return, especially if you don't foot his shipping bill.
It seems like they've accepted it was as described in listing and that I don't do returns, so praying this all pans out. If not, will keep this in mind.Quote:
I see his influence as creating the more awkward moments and contrived social situations that are so evident in Curb, and grounding the show a bit more firmly in reality. The difference is really evident comparing seasons three and four to eight and nine.post #78219 of 1090544/23/13 at 9:33am
Malcolm was great in the beginning, but it suffered from the same problem that all kid-centric shows have, which is that kids get older and you have to create bad contrived story lines to keep them around. It's funny to think that Bryan Cranston was the dad on MitM, the protagonist/antagonist on Breaking Bad, and Tim Whatley.Quote:
I'm just messing with you a bit. I'm suggesting that somebody that would have consumed all of the shows you listed would have grown into a more sophisticated palate of shows like Full House and Home Improvement.post #78220 of 1090544/23/13 at 9:36ampost #78221 of 1090544/23/13 at 9:37ampost #78222 of 1090544/23/13 at 9:45ampost #78223 of 1090544/23/13 at 10:08ampost #78224 of 1090544/23/13 at 10:35am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...