dude I am abusing the yen so much right now it's kind of fucked up. Eototo, Undercover, Unused, Kapital, nonnative, white mountaineering, everything is so fucking cheap and it's ALL MINE AND YOU SHOULD DO IT TOO
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Today at 6:42 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:00 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5200
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77987 of 1090544/19/13 at 3:28pmpost #77988 of 1090544/19/13 at 3:49pmAnyone know if every order for the black skinny Uniqlo denim online gets the newer waxed version? Is it really that bad? Is the wax washable so that it's not so obvious? Should I size down a little or a lot?!
SO MANY QUESTIONSpost #77989 of 1090544/19/13 at 4:05pmQuote:
Reedo, I just got a pair in. Yes, it's waxy (but not crazy or really shiny) so I washed it (smelled weird so this was necessary), hung it dry and it seems duller now. Maybe it will get even duller/more matte with wear and subsequent washing.
I sized down 1. Decent fit; not a bad pair of cheap beaters.post #77990 of 1090544/19/13 at 4:19pmpost #77991 of 1090544/19/13 at 4:31pm
I normally wear 29 in everything; sized 28 on these. They're a touch loose in the waist - measurements reported on their website are accurate - but fit well everywhere else. Didn't measure the hem, but the're probably around 6.75 - 7 in (this may scale to 7-7.25 with larger sizes), very close to an old pair of APC's I have.
Fabric is okay, not really shitty, not especially heavy/dense/luxe. 2% spandex or poly or whatever, so there's a bit of stretch. For $50, I am not complaining, especially because the fit is generally good/how I like them. They're certainly an adequate stand-in until I find something better. I would have grabbed the T000's but those are long gone on the website.post #77992 of 1090544/19/13 at 4:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by wurm
cool, thanks guys. makes me feel more at ease. i usually use usps all the time but this last semester is getting absurdly busy and has taken precedent to selling of things so i haven't been shipping stuff nearly as often for the past few months (or posting/browsing fashion forums). i wouldn't have even noticed but the buyer messaged me about it expressing concern that it didn't update. doesn't help that i didn't sleep at all last night so i'm probably not making the soundest reactions. looks like one of the packages has updated since i posted even. kinda throws the theft idea out the window.
so one package sent within the country has been delivered. the other one sent by ems to canada still hasn't updated tracking. i had to go back to the post office today and was told someone probably just missed it with the scanner. i dropped it off on monday. 3-5 day delivery is guaranteed, so it should have been delivered around today or tomorrow. i can get a refund on shipping, but would still be out some money (and a backpack). anyone been in similar circumstances and know what i should expect? i'm still hoping it will turn up in the next week or so and be delivered a bit late - it wouldn't be the first time i've seen something like that with usps, but it's not common and i know it could be lost.post #77993 of 1090544/19/13 at 7:42pmpost #77994 of 1090544/19/13 at 7:48pmpost #77995 of 1090544/19/13 at 7:51pmpost #77996 of 1090544/19/13 at 7:55pmpost #77997 of 1090544/19/13 at 8:07pmpost #77998 of 1090544/19/13 at 8:48pmso I was apartment hunting on craigslist today. i found a one-bedroom in a pretty good neighborhood with a great rent and got excited until an e-mail exchange revealed I'd be sharing that one-bedroom apartment with another tenant and his mother. whaaaat
why this is a random fashion thought: because, if i took that place, there's a chance I'd be stepping over someone's sleeping mother while walking to my closet.post #77999 of 1090544/19/13 at 10:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
so I was apartment hunting on craigslist today. i found a one-bedroom in a pretty good neighborhood with a great rent and got excited until an e-mail exchange revealed I'd be sharing that one-bedroom apartment with another tenant and his mother. whaaaat
why this is a random fashion thought: because, if i took that place, there's a chance I'd be stepping over someone's sleeping mother while walking to my closet.
I want to joking tell you to get it, but I also just wanna say that that is really fucking weird.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 5 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 5 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 6 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 7 minutes ago
- › Alter to make the suit silhouette slimmer 8 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...