Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on Yesterday at 6:42 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5191post #77851 of 1090544/17/13 at 10:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #77852 of 1090544/17/13 at 10:36ampost #77853 of 1090544/17/13 at 11:25amAny place to still find those jet black APC PS selvedge jeans from like 2 seasons ago in 30-31? Or does someone wanna sell me their Uniqlo T-000s in black 31?!
I really don't wanna go thru the hassle of tapering those Outlier dungareespost #77854 of 1090544/17/13 at 11:30am
How should you size black uniqlo T-000s btw?
The weekday pair I got don't have much life left and seems like a lot of people here like the T-000s so might proxy a pair
Or if anyone has measurements for sizes around 28-30 that would work toopost #77855 of 1090544/17/13 at 11:35am
Size down on T-000s. I have 28s and 29s and the latter stretched out like 2" in the waist. Not sure how the new Uniqlo denim is firsthand, but by all reports it's waxier and cut worse.
reedo, you might try John Elliot when they restock if you want selvedgepost #77856 of 1090544/17/13 at 11:39ampost #77857 of 1090544/17/13 at 11:42ampost #77858 of 1090544/17/13 at 11:42ampost #77859 of 1090544/17/13 at 11:48ami'm liking my rag & bone black skinny jeans. they were like $185 and left me feeling only mildly price-molested. if i were to buy another pair (likely), I'd probably try the Rogue Territory SKs, Baldwin Henleys, or the ones from United Stock Dry Goods, all of which are around the same price as the RBs. and i know there's lots of black pairs i should try that I haven't discovered yetpost #77860 of 1090544/17/13 at 11:48ampost #77861 of 1090544/17/13 at 11:59ampost #77862 of 1090544/17/13 at 1:05pmpost #77863 of 1090544/17/13 at 1:26pmpost #77864 of 1090544/17/13 at 1:26pmpost #77865 of 1090544/17/13 at 2:02pm
Hey guys, Can you all do me a favor and report this twat, before he scams someone out of thousands of dollars? I've submitted my own, but if we all submit one, this will get taken down much faster.
Patek Philippe perpetual calendar chronograph for under 100k... seems legit -_______-
I can't believe someone's bid 1800 dollars on that abomination.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Australian Members 24 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 11 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...