or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5171

post #77551 of 94483
I got some of those cheap tees from VoidTheBrand and now I've got drapey long tee fever

Is anyone else making long, loose curved hem shirts for under $100/piece? Alternatively, if you've got some oversized Silent/DD/RO type tanks/shirts you'de like to unload, shoot me a PM!
post #77552 of 94483
Was he the guy who got in trouble on another forum (SZ I think) for selling his Ts as damir/rick. Then when the buyer got the T he would find out it was just a knockoff and not the real thing. Or was it someone else? Or perhaps I'm not remembering correctly. I vaguely recall some talk about that sort of thing happening.
post #77553 of 94483
voidthebrand is an actual brand
post #77554 of 94483
JzKG4zE.gifBABAR PRINTS ARE OUT JzKG4zE.gif
post #77555 of 94483
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWorksheets View Post

I got some of those cheap tees from VoidTheBrand and now I've got drapey long tee fever

Is anyone else making long, loose curved hem shirts for under $100/piece? Alternatively, if you've got some oversized Silent/DD/RO type tanks/shirts you'de like to unload, shoot me a PM!

Also, interested in this.

 

 

Sort of related:

Wore my relaxed fit Ute Ploier wool trousers yesterday with a slightly too big Uniqlo OCBD and a straight cut COS coat, and it struck me how good a fair bit volume feels / looks. Def gonna look more into relaxed silhuettes. Might even buy some easy to wear Yohji or Damir pieces. Also saves me a lot of headaches of growing in and out of stuff since I'm into fitness and lifting weights.

post #77556 of 94483
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

Had something shipped from England via Royal Mail, the tracking from RM says its been handed to the US post office a few days ago now but nothing shows up when I try and track with USPS, is this normal? It used to be I can track foreign tracking #s with USPS.

Yes. It's only tracked until its handed off to USPS. From there it'll take anywhere from 2 - 12 days to make it to your house.

It depends on the shipping option.
post #77557 of 94483
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

voidthebrand is an actual brand

says so right in the name!

can't remember who it was then. "cody" someone? doesn't matter.
post #77558 of 94483
What's the current rec on Japan proxies for Y!JP auctions? search turns up a lot of old threads...
post #77559 of 94483
fromjapan

The convenience is a blessing/curse
post #77560 of 94483
But talk to toasty for tips on how to deal with the daily email of random "recommended products" they'll send to you.
post #77561 of 94483
Still no word from that douchenozzle that "sold" me those DRKSHDW jeans, haven't heard from PP in a week either. wtf
post #77562 of 94483
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Still no word from that douchenozzle that "sold" me those DRKSHDW jeans, haven't heard from PP in a week either. wtf

 

What happened?

post #77563 of 94483
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Still no word from that douchenozzle that "sold" me those DRKSHDW jeans, haven't heard from PP in a week either. wtf

pp gives you a date by which the case will resolve, assuming they have what they need from you.
post #77564 of 94483
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Still no word from that douchenozzle that "sold" me those DRKSHDW jeans, haven't heard from PP in a week either. wtf

If you filed a claim, the seller has until a stated date to prove their case. PayPal won't close the case before that date.
post #77565 of 94483
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptionist View Post

Also, interested in this.


Sort of related:
Wore my relaxed fit Ute Ploier wool trousers yesterday with a slightly too big Uniqlo OCBD and a straight cut COS coat, and it struck me how good a fair bit volume feels / looks. Def gonna look more into relaxed silhuettes. Might even buy some easy to wear Yohji or Damir pieces. Also saves me a lot of headaches of growing in and out of stuff since I'm into fitness and lifting weights.

buy silent on sale. or odyn if you can find. favorite T brands. someone also mentioned long AA tanks as a good option, cannot vouch, but maybe i can go downstairs and look at them. (living ontop AA is funny, so many weirdo birds, and silly boys)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts