or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5159

post #77371 of 94438
Hot weather just makes me want to become Regis for a few months. When the temperature goes up, my want for Margiela does too.
post #77372 of 94438
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcwalter07 View Post

Hot weather just makes me want to become Regis for a few months. When the temperature goes up, my want for Margiela does too.

Hehe I feel like I am at the end of a spectrum that doesn't exist here where I hate layering and love to have as few items of clothing on without declaring to be a nudist. I am always perplexed when summer is thought of as some kind of time that death is upon everyone and it is an impossibility to dress well
post #77373 of 94438
Where do you live? This plays a big role. Try summers hours from the beach, high humidity, 90+ degree weather, no sea breeze (no wind at all, really), and the only places to find relief are overcrowded, disgusting, and probably in violation of multiple health codes
post #77374 of 94438
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

now that the weather is warm I am 100% clueless again, wearing dr. martens, jeans and a green t-shirt.

If the weather in Missouri is like it is in Kansas, in summer all I do is wear shorts (Uniqlo or Schneider) or cropped pants (Uniqlo +J) and t-shirts/short sleeve button ups. That + white vans will be summer uniform, because it will be too damn hot for much else
post #77375 of 94438


Where to find scarves like the one on the left? (Any maybe a heavier weight one for fw too)
post #77376 of 94438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

If the weather in Missouri is like it is in Kansas, in summer all I do is wear shorts (Uniqlo or Schneider) or cropped pants (Uniqlo +J) and t-shirts/short sleeve button ups. That + white vans will be summer uniform, because it will be too damn hot for much else

it jumped up to 80 and humid from 40 (and also humid) last week, but my uniqlo shorts should be getting here on thursday and I'm going to try some stuff with the long schneider cardigan I have. If that doesn't work I'll just end up copying derk and toasty or something. of course, then I'll go back to albuquerque where it's 90+
post #77377 of 94438
Real talk from early July to mid August Oklahoma get nothing but 90-110 highs erryday. Silent tanks and various linens are in my future.
post #77378 of 94438
Someday, someone will show up at my work in a silent tank. (10). confused.gif
post #77379 of 94438
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Where do you live? This plays a big role. Try summers hours from the beach, high humidity, 90+ degree weather, no sea breeze (no wind at all, really), and the only places to find relief are overcrowded, disgusting, and probably in violation of multiple health codes

I've probably lived more on tropical islands than anywhere else my whole life (short stint in Louisville Kentucky) and other than that never been farther than a couple miles away from a beach or ocean. I like the heat, and I am used to it, this is why I see your point yet summer and heat (to me at least) doesn't mean you can't dress well. Most of what you see in my recent purchases I wear with comfort in 90+ weather and I break out my outerwear pieces that I can count on one hand at anything less than 70. I haven't experienced what you described to view summer heat negatively yet haha
post #77380 of 94438
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixedpoint View Post



Where to find scarves like the one on the left? (Any maybe a heavier weight one for fw too)

The Corner usually has a bazillion scarves.
post #77381 of 94438
Warm in nyc today and I'm reminded why I live here. So much fun in spring/summer.
post #77382 of 94438
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

Warm in nyc today and I'm reminded why I live here. So much fun in spring/summer.

Pain and misery in winter
post #77383 of 94438
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

Warm in nyc today and I'm reminded why I live here. So much fun in spring/summer.

How about them females today? wink.gif
post #77384 of 94438
I miss korean girls.

^Dudes can dress. Someone explained it like they wear pieces with a philosophy of synchronizing what they wear with their environment &c. That aside they put it together real well.
post #77385 of 94438
.
Edited by the shah - 4/21/13 at 7:55am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts