or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5156

post #77326 of 98856
Is it really weird that I liked that RZA track a lot? Not even sure why, some of the lines were kind of terrible (that "passion hug" line comes to mind), but it still worked for me, IDK
post #77327 of 98856
i've just had retrograde on repeat for the past few days nod[1].gif
post #77328 of 98856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

Is it really weird that I liked that RZA track a lot? Not even sure why, some of the lines were kind of terrible (that "passion hug" line comes to mind), but it still worked for me, IDK

no its awesome. now im convinced we are music twinsies.
post #77329 of 98856
Looking for black or white slip ons on a gumsole. OL ones on TBS too expensive for now. Anyone have any ideas? Don't think Vans makes em.
post #77330 of 98856
apparently petit standards aren't excruciatingly uncomfortable if you don't size down like 4...

who knew?
post #77331 of 98856
ART you don't like the RZA track? Its like, my #2 song on the album
post #77332 of 98856

almost forgot, for sipang and conceptionist cool.gif

post #77333 of 98856
Quote:
Originally Posted by bows1 View Post

ART you don't like the RZA track? Its like, my #2 song on the album

i try to ignore the lyrics... i try
post #77334 of 98856
How much does cone denim stretch? I have a pair of w+h that are probably too small unless they stretch like apc.
post #77335 of 98856
They don't... not much at all really.
post #77336 of 98856
Anyone know why apc keep changing up their inseams almost like they didn't know there's tall dudes in the world.
post #77337 of 98856

yeah my experience with cone denim was that it didn't stretch at all, frankly
 

post #77338 of 98856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

How much does cone denim stretch? I have a pair of w+h that are probably too small unless they stretch like apc.

you'll get an inch in the waist, maybe half an inch in the thighs.
post #77339 of 98856
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren View Post

yeah my experience with cone denim was that it didn't stretch at all, frankly

 

cone denim is kind of dog shit frown.gif
post #77340 of 98856
yay, something else for B+S
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts