or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5142  

post #77116 of 109053
eh, a ton of celebs wear rick

john mayer being the worst example crazy.gif

post #77117 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

eh, a ton of celebs wear rick

john mayer being the worst example crazy.gif

Yeah, it's just that most celebs aren't 7'1".
post #77118 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

even as a glam and jewelry jewelry, i can't get down with anklets

So Brad, I was just showing a friend your ToJ jacket from the gallery, and she immediately recognized you. You used to share the 100 bus all the time.
post #77119 of 109053
rick tanks and tees are probably normal length on someone who is 7'1"
post #77120 of 109053
SZ fashion not working out for me. I don't know where to turn next.




[]
GAME OVER
[]
post #77121 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.R. View Post

So Brad, I was just showing a friend your ToJ jacket from the gallery, and she immediately recognized you. You used to share the 100 bus all the time.

Ha! I changed jobs, so I don't take it anymore. But I know everyone on that bus well redface.gif
post #77122 of 109053
Just today I was wondering how Viktor & Rolf stayed in business given their meh offerings and huge markdowns.

Turns out, "Flowerbomb" is the world's fourth most-popular fragrance and netted 100 million euros wholesale last year.

http://www.businessoffashion.com/2013/04/ceo-talk-renzo-rosso-chairman-only-the-brave.html

.
post #77123 of 109053
does anyone here not vibram their shoes? i personally don't like the feeling of the the rubber, but it's so much more pragmatic to replace a vibram sole over having the entire shoe resoled
post #77124 of 109053
I've never vibramed a shoe, but the nicest boots I have are a pair of NDCs shog[1].gif

until my guidis get here that is devil.gif
post #77125 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesignerValet View Post

Just today I was wondering how Viktor & Rolf stayed in business given their meh offerings and huge markdowns.

Turns out, "Flowerbomb" is the world's fourth most-popular fragrance and netted 100 million euros wholesale last year.

http://www.businessoffashion.com/2013/04/ceo-talk-renzo-rosso-chairman-only-the-brave.html

.

Just read that article - I'm now sort of excited to see where Diesel goes. The product is pretty decent - a lot better than any number of contemporary brands, but sometimes the styling is not there, and the marketing is way off. Maybe in a few years, there will be a monster Diesel following on the forum. Who knows? Back in 2002, when this place started, there were only a few of us talking Margiela. These days, rappers rap about wearing it (and of course, wearing Raf and Rick) instead of about Coogie sweaters and Dolce&Gabbana.
post #77126 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad-t View Post

Ha! I changed jobs, so I don't take it anymore. But I know everyone on that bus well redface.gif

Tall girl, platinum blonde, short hair, combat boots everyday. Huge red coat. Also, I should mention she absolutely loved your style.
post #77127 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post


inlove.gif

I like almost all of the pieces here, but that outfit blows.
post #77128 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

The product is pretty decent - a lot better than any number of contemporary brands, but sometimes the styling is not there, and the marketing is way off.

No kidding: any premium brand that uses "Be Stupid" as a tagline is in dire need of help. Then again, trashy seems to work for Dsquared, so.....
post #77129 of 109053
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Just read that article - I'm now sort of excited to see where Diesel goes. The product is pretty decent - a lot better than any number of contemporary brands, but sometimes the styling is not there, and the marketing is way off. Maybe in a few years, there will be a monster Diesel following on the forum. Who knows? Back in 2002, when this place started, there were only a few of us talking Margiela. These days, rappers rap about wearing it (and of course, wearing Raf and Rick) instead of about Coogie sweaters and Dolce&Gabbana.

I started to get into fashion because an old friend of mine wore diesel, and it caught my attection. Maybe my perception has changed over time but they use to put out some decent washes and tees (nothing fancy but nice for SW). But they started getting very tacky with acid/mud/etc... 8IW is still one of my favorite denim washes of all time. They occasionally have some nice stuff but it ends up being way overpriced. Also a lot of italian brands (D^2, D&G, gucci) are tacky/over designed or detailed so im guessing that works for them. And as a business guy I fucking admire Rozzo because he basically built an empire and knows how to make money. Though If I was him I'd fund a few experimental fashion brands and more interesting things. Anyway late night 1//2 sleep post.....Later
post #77130 of 109053
Ever time I get an urge to buy something, I just log in to view my credit card balances frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts