or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5139

post #77071 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyfud View Post

to me this sounds like something I'd see on lookbook.nu

but, original programming!

http://lookbook.nu/tv/3-Episode-1-Look-Closer

no idea (Click to show)
some weird april fool's joke?
post #77072 of 101036
nvm
Edited by jwjp - 4/5/13 at 3:47am
post #77073 of 101036
Re-laced some Jack Purcells with boot laces after i saw something similar on reddit.



Gonna wear those as summer shoes. Gotta figure out what they'll go with besides just shorts and a v-neck
post #77074 of 101036
For those of you who wear MMM sidezips, how do they fit? I wear CP Achilles in a size 44, which fit well in terms of width but are perhaps slightly long (though not too long to be a nuisance I guess).

Should I be looking for boots in size 44 or 45?
post #77075 of 101036
jesus who, you've been here how long now and you don't know the answer to what's maybe the most asked question ever? SF membership revoked...smh

wearing sand-color khakis today and looking kinda americana, which isn't my usual thing. and i'm sitting on the train thinking i'm sure i look nice but doesn't feel like me really, but then on the other hand maybe i should get away from all the black that has slowly (inadvertently) started taking over my wardrobe and maybe my baggy pants aren't so cool and i look like a nice young man today and all that. and then this woman gets on the train wearing these amazing drapey grey drop crotch pants and a black blazer, and at exactly the same moment "Paint It Black" came on my ipod (no, seriously) and then it was all clear nod[1].gif
post #77076 of 101036
Folks into Givenchy ss13 prints, why not just go find a piece of art you actually like yourself (if independent thought still exists) and have somebody print it onto a tee?

$400-700 is rather a lot to say that some dufus named Riccardo "chose this Virgin Mary graphic himself" (before adding a bunch of idiotic sports jersey references and bedazzled stars).
post #77077 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewho13 View Post

For those of you who wear MMM sidezips, how do they fit? I wear CP Achilles in a size 44, which fit well in terms of width but are perhaps slightly long (though not too long to be a nuisance I guess).

Should I be looking for boots in size 44 or 45?

sounds like 44
post #77078 of 101036
supreme

why do people buy this?
post #77079 of 101036
Quote:
Hello artishard116,

We at StyleZeitgeist would like to wish you a happy birthday today!
post #77080 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

sounds like 44

+1, go with CP size.
post #77081 of 101036
happy birthday art
post #77082 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickpackpockpuck View Post

jesus who, you've been here how long now and you don't know the answer to what's maybe the most asked question ever? SF membership revoked...smh

wearing sand-color khakis today and looking kinda americana, which isn't my usual thing. and i'm sitting on the train thinking i'm sure i look nice but doesn't feel like me really, but then on the other hand maybe i should get away from all the black that has slowly (inadvertently) started taking over my wardrobe and maybe my baggy pants aren't so cool and i look like a nice young man today and all that. and then this woman gets on the train wearing these amazing drapey grey drop crotch pants and a black blazer, and at exactly the same moment "Paint It Black" came on my ipod (no, seriously) and then it was all clear nod[1].gif

I've had a tendency to intentionally zone out whenever people mention MMM sidezips because I've wanted them for so long and have not been able to afford them.

But actually, I just didn't want to use the search function cause I'm lazy. marchal.gif
post #77083 of 101036
post #77084 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

I did it. Bought a yohji suit. Can't wait til it gets here

watchu got ? welcome to your new comfort biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantebykiko View Post



this is so good ...
post #77085 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

Folks into Givenchy ss13 prints, why not just go find a piece of art you actually like yourself (if independent thought still exists) and have somebody print it onto a tee?

$400-700 is rather a lot to say that some dufus named Riccardo "chose this Virgin Mary graphic himself" (before adding a bunch of idiotic sports jersey references and bedazzled stars).
I actually plan on doing this myself, but its hard to find something' I really like in that high resolution.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts