Risk Management of Shoe-Shaped Birthday Cakes
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/28/15 at 2:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 12:50 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5107post #76591 of 1090543/27/13 at 9:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76592 of 1090543/27/13 at 9:58ampost #76593 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:13am
no need to be so openly contemptuous of bartending.
we know risk is the lowest of the low in finance so no need to get uppity. in 2006 they couldn't find anyone to do it so they brought in all compsci types. most boring job in the world. many Ibankers have moved on to bartending and in ibanking pay and job satisfaction is orders of magnitude better than risk.post #76594 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:13ampost #76595 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:18amQuote:Originally Posted by michaelyork
no need to be so openly contemptuous of bartending.
we know risk is the lowest of the low in finance so no need to get uppity. in 2006 they couldn't find anyone to do it so they brought in all compsci types. most boring job in the world. many Ibankers have moved on to bartending and in ibanking pay and job satisfaction is orders of magnitude better than risk.
I'm not in that kind of risk management. But nice try.
8/10 level trolling.post #76596 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:24amQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
Hey styleforum, give me more ideas on how to wear my blackwatch blazer. I love it but can't wear it without feeling very #menswear
You don't have to always think about the future, but it is worth considering. Especially with the shit job market right now. It's hard enough to get a job when you do everything "right" nevermind when you take a break to "find yourself"
Knowing how to be a bartender is not "a break to find yourself", it's engaging in the acquisition of the necessary skills for when all the middle-class westerners dudes in here never, ever find some "consultant in induced wank management" or whatever it is that you guys do or plan to do, that is utterly useless and that will be a wank job done by Chinese and Indians. In 10 yrs when Synthese is bar-tending at The little cabin in the woods (tm) club, arranging for fresh white companionship for our Asian overlords and getting tips in Yuan while you vainly try to buy a Kraft dinner with those useless USD you get from being a middle manager at Fisting&bro PR, going back to your miserable hovel, trying to feed your 5 children, while he breezes by with a brand new Chinese flying car, you'll see he was right.post #76597 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:29ampost #76598 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:29ampost #76599 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:32ampost #76600 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:39amQuote:post #76601 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:39ampost #76602 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:42ampost #76603 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:45ampost #76604 of 1090543/27/13 at 11:06am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › Nike + Kevin Lyons - AIR YOU BREATHE - Windrunner Medium 1 minute ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 7 minutes ago
- › RL Black Label to merge with Purple Label 8 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 10 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › Rishi Kakar 18 minutes ago
- › Rishi Kakar 19 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...