Risk Management of Shoe-Shaped Birthday Cakes
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/9/16 at 4:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5107post #76591 of 1090543/27/13 at 9:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76592 of 1090543/27/13 at 9:58ampost #76593 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:13am
no need to be so openly contemptuous of bartending.
we know risk is the lowest of the low in finance so no need to get uppity. in 2006 they couldn't find anyone to do it so they brought in all compsci types. most boring job in the world. many Ibankers have moved on to bartending and in ibanking pay and job satisfaction is orders of magnitude better than risk.post #76594 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:13ampost #76595 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:18amQuote:Originally Posted by michaelyork
no need to be so openly contemptuous of bartending.
we know risk is the lowest of the low in finance so no need to get uppity. in 2006 they couldn't find anyone to do it so they brought in all compsci types. most boring job in the world. many Ibankers have moved on to bartending and in ibanking pay and job satisfaction is orders of magnitude better than risk.
I'm not in that kind of risk management. But nice try.
8/10 level trolling.post #76596 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:24amQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
Hey styleforum, give me more ideas on how to wear my blackwatch blazer. I love it but can't wear it without feeling very #menswear
You don't have to always think about the future, but it is worth considering. Especially with the shit job market right now. It's hard enough to get a job when you do everything "right" nevermind when you take a break to "find yourself"
Knowing how to be a bartender is not "a break to find yourself", it's engaging in the acquisition of the necessary skills for when all the middle-class westerners dudes in here never, ever find some "consultant in induced wank management" or whatever it is that you guys do or plan to do, that is utterly useless and that will be a wank job done by Chinese and Indians. In 10 yrs when Synthese is bar-tending at The little cabin in the woods (tm) club, arranging for fresh white companionship for our Asian overlords and getting tips in Yuan while you vainly try to buy a Kraft dinner with those useless USD you get from being a middle manager at Fisting&bro PR, going back to your miserable hovel, trying to feed your 5 children, while he breezes by with a brand new Chinese flying car, you'll see he was right.post #76597 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:29ampost #76598 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:29ampost #76599 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:32ampost #76600 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:39amQuote:post #76601 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:39ampost #76602 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:42ampost #76603 of 1090543/27/13 at 10:45ampost #76604 of 1090543/27/13 at 11:06am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 31 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 38 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning- fits? 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Oxford US Size 10 D roughout 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Alden X Epaulet "Bregenz" Alpine Grain NST Bluchers on Commando... 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 6 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?