or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Page 5084

post #76246 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by slstr View Post

Bad, from the couple of pieces I've had... Really bad, fell apart in a few wears. Probably around or even lower than H&M quality, but two or three times the price.

IMHO this is pushing it a bit. My best friend has a jacket that still looks completely alright even after some really intense wear.
post #76247 of 101036

Those SS pieces I purchased from the Acolyth sale came in. Their packaging was a nicer surprise than the sweaters. Do not understand the hype

post #76248 of 101036
I'm falling under the spell of average technical wear. I just bought a pair of chaco's and an REI jacket wtf.
post #76249 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post

I'm falling under the spell of average technical wear. I just bought a pair of chaco's and an REI jacket wtf.

Now you're ready to move to the suburbs and start a family!
post #76250 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpberto View Post

Anyone know how the sizing is for Les Hommes or have a sizing chart ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance View Post

Blazers are "true to size." I'm on the larger end of 46 and found a 46 in Les Hommes to fit pretty much perfectly.

I have a Les Hommes blazer that fits at least half a size small (chest is about 20.5 inches on a size 50), so I'd risk it if I were you, that's a neat silk blend.
post #76251 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urthwhyte View Post

Those SS pieces I purchased from the Acolyth sale came in. Their packaging was a nicer surprise than the sweaters. Do not understand the hype

 

You picked up two of the worst pieces from the season though IIRC

post #76252 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post

You picked up two of the worst pieces from the season though IIRC

Yea, we all told you this lol
post #76253 of 101036

I like the design - it's exactly the type of thing I wanted for wearing to work - it's the material that's unimpressive. Would've expected something much more substantial for an AW piece

post #76254 of 101036
Materials are Schneider's strength. Not sure what you were expecting, given that the shawl neck was sort of transparent even in stock pics.
post #76255 of 101036
if it makes it this far into sale season there probably is a reason....(i say as i bought stuff from SP that also made it this far...shog[1].gif)

#utebetterworkoutinmyfavor
post #76256 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

if it makes it this far into sale season there probably is a reason....(i say as i bought stuff from SP that also made it this far...shog[1].gif)

#utebetterworkoutinmyfavor

Want it too. Looks so cozy
post #76257 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepope View Post

People fight over the size 2s while I rake in the size 3s perfect perfect

bad news, bro. art says he needs to size up for his swole arms foo.gif
post #76258 of 101036
i'm also probably a 3, lolz
post #76259 of 101036
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitlets View Post

Want it too. Looks so cozy

Ill let you know how they work out for me. I just hope they are not too tight (should be ok though)
post #76260 of 101036
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts