Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 6/28/15 at 2:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:13 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 5070post #76036 of 1090543/21/13 at 6:07am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #76037 of 1090543/21/13 at 6:11ampost #76038 of 1090543/21/13 at 7:46amQuote:
I don't have any good SWD recommendations (and I would avoid Primark's, it's all really cheap H&M level stuff from what I could tell, but maybe you'll find a couple odd items you like), but Drake's is a good and obvious MC stop to make. Jermyn street for shirts, but again this is more of an MC thing. Nothing is cheap in London...
Food-wise, I would say eat in pubs but try to find the nicer ones that serve Fuller's beer and the food will generally be better at those. Go to Brick Lane for a curry; there are a bunch of places up and down the street with dudes out front who will offer you deals. As far as I could tell, the food is all about equivalent, so try to get some extras thrown in like a bottle of wine or whatever and go with whoever gives you a deal.post #76039 of 1090543/21/13 at 7:55amlight show at the hayward gallery on the south bank T. some really good pieces in it, James Turrell, Anthony McCall, Cerith Wyn Evans etc.
ice age art at the british museum is stunning, if that appeals.
The Anchor & Hope is a good pub for food not very far away, you can't book though you just have to show up and wait.
pretty obvious but you should def check out the mens' stuff at liberty, i think a lot of it would appeal to you.
Edited by robinsongreen68 - 3/21/13 at 8:18ampost #76040 of 1090543/21/13 at 8:23ampost #76041 of 1090543/21/13 at 8:36ampost #76042 of 1090543/21/13 at 8:37ampost #76043 of 1090543/21/13 at 8:49am
I always go to these things as a vague networking event so i don't dress up. TBH i'm probably just going to get stoned and spend most of my time in the tabletop area.
If i had the opportunity I'd probably do Finn though--I have the hat and could easily get the sword. I'm kind of sad but my robin costume from SDCC '09 is wayyyyy too tight now.post #76044 of 1090543/21/13 at 8:53ampost #76045 of 1090543/21/13 at 8:56ampost #76046 of 1090543/21/13 at 9:17ampost #76047 of 1090543/21/13 at 9:33ampost #76048 of 1090543/21/13 at 9:44ampost #76049 of 1090543/21/13 at 9:51am
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 44 seconds ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 52 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 10 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 11 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...