Aren't most models significantly taller than average? I imagine that shoe size also scales accordingly.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4997
Styleforum Top Picks
Yeah, true, but that might not account for the people from the other forum. The thread was a few pages long and some of the guys were saying/complaining that they even have size 13 or 14 feet, which seems unusual. I don't see a reason why they would lie either.
Took my mom and aunt out around LA today and stopped in a few places they wanted to go to. First was br at the mall and it's laughable how nothing has changed and they still sell the same shit (saw that mad men b52s collection). Literally nothing in there I would wear and it's amazing they're still in business. Also checked out bloomingdales and nordstrom, nothing but junk there too. Racks and racks of nothing but garbage. How is anyone supposed to dress when their choices are so shitty. I'd rather dress in all uniqlo for a fraction of the cost and be infinitely more fly. Or just buy tees and oxfords, some apcs and a pair of cps, call it a day.
what's considered "stylish" (both on here and just in general) =/= what's popular among retail chains and what they would have you believe looks good.
Yes. I've got a half dozen pairs of 511 and they are all over the place. The whites are fine, but some of the others esp the treated versions are funky. Not every one, so it seems that some of the washes/treatments might f@ck up the fit. Still, they are a pretty nice jean for the price. The cut works for me.
The problem is that the masses consume what is presented to them. It's either mall shit or louis vuitton in their eyes. It also has to do with their buys but if they bought some sf approved lines well and people were exposed to well designed garments i don't have any doubt they would sell. The problem also lies in educating the consumer and merchandising which are both key.
Part of the problem is that if you are buying for a nationwide chain, your options actually become more limited. You need to find suppliers that have reliable supply chains and can also produce in the volume you need, and also meet strict shipping deadlines. In addition, the lines have to have good marketing and PR, because you can't necessarily rely on sales associates to know much about small brands, much less properly merchandise them or educate the customer.
The other issue is pricepoints. Everything we talk about here is exorbitantly expensive for the majority of customers.
Damnit, I was just wondering about this. That one Style Inspiration tumblr is like Synthese bingo; and every time those white 511s popped up they looked so much better than mine.
@ Milano, pirate bay, yo...
- Random fashion thoughts
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 46 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 51 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 2 minutes ago
- › Church's Sahara desert boot US8 (UK7.5) 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...