Recent Images In This Thread
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- MARGIELA l PATRIK ERVELL l JIL SANDER l Prorsum l Stephan Schneider Last post on 2/11/11 at 1:49pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4958
Styleforum Top Picks
I didn't really understand what you meant by this so I went and watched that video and I now see now he wears some cheap velcro shoes in one part. I guess I never made it that far.
whatever, I'll find some cool cheap shoes somewhere. I won't let some unfunny meme song ruin my summer!!!
brb, gorilla glue-ing ripple soles on a pair of crocs
In the summer of 2013, fashun lord conceptual 4est/tween_spirit releases the ripplecrocs. The galaxy is taken by storm and everyone purchases 3 pairs in 4 different colors. All the great fashion houses crumble. Raf Simons is found dead in his office, apparently suffocating himself with an authentic antique Persian rug. The world’s media focuses on the missing Nick Wooster, who was last seen wearing a camo shirt tied around his waist. Rei Kawakubo proves that she is not an android by showing only one emotion: despair. After decades of anonymity, Margiela and the ethereal Sipang both show their faces; they both are disturbingly similar to Him… Tumblr baron Billy_Beefcakes is, for the first time in his life, unable to find an appropriate reaction GIF.
And in the fall/winter of 2013/14, the four horsemen of the de_forestation descend (in reality, it is only one horseman and it is Kunk riding a horse that is wearing 4 custom CCP (now called Carol Crocs Poell) sasquatch leather ripplecrocs) and purge everyone not wearing an American flag as a garment.
We can only wait for re_forestation
Edited by g transistor - 2/25/13 at 1:11pm
Of course they have to pay tax on it.
As the saying goes breaking even is better than throwing it in the bin, it's the same thing supermarket do right before the products expire.
Mark McNairy making fun of Pyrex? Love it.
Oh, I thought he was making fun of the kitchen storage solution and couldn't figure out why. I mean, that Pyrex is fantastic.
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- › 【पति-पत्नी】Divorce Problem【+91-9828939517 】Solution Specialist Baba... 1 minute ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 1 minute ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing RJB - Real Japan Blues 3 minutes ago
- › Relationship Problem【+91-9828939517 】Solution Specialist Baba ji IN... 6 minutes ago
- › Husband Wife【+91-9828939517 】Love Problem Solution Baba ji IN UK... 7 minutes ago
- › 【POWER】Black Magic【+91-9828939517 】Love Vashikaran Specialist Baba... 9 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › Iron Heart 633S 34 waist 33inseam 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...