Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:26 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4958post #74356 of 1090542/25/13 at 10:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #74357 of 1090542/25/13 at 10:35amMark McNairy making fun of Pyrex? Love it.
http://runway.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/02/14/michael-bastian-and-mark-mcnairy-walked-into-a-bar/?ref=ericwilsonpost #74358 of 1090542/25/13 at 10:48ampost #74359 of 1090542/25/13 at 11:45ampost #74360 of 1090542/25/13 at 12:15pmQuote:
I didn't really understand what you meant by this so I went and watched that video and I now see now he wears some cheap velcro shoes in one part. I guess I never made it that far.
whatever, I'll find some cool cheap shoes somewhere. I won't let some unfunny meme song ruin my summer!!!post #74361 of 1090542/25/13 at 12:23pmpost #74362 of 1090542/25/13 at 12:29pmpost #74363 of 1090542/25/13 at 1:00pmI have seen it.
In the summer of 2013, fashun lord conceptual 4est/tween_spirit releases the ripplecrocs. The galaxy is taken by storm and everyone purchases 3 pairs in 4 different colors. All the great fashion houses crumble. Raf Simons is found dead in his office, apparently suffocating himself with an authentic antique Persian rug. The world’s media focuses on the missing Nick Wooster, who was last seen wearing a camo shirt tied around his waist. Rei Kawakubo proves that she is not an android by showing only one emotion: despair. After decades of anonymity, Margiela and the ethereal Sipang both show their faces; they both are disturbingly similar to Him… Tumblr baron Billy_Beefcakes is, for the first time in his life, unable to find an appropriate reaction GIF.
And in the fall/winter of 2013/14, the four horsemen of the de_forestation descend (in reality, it is only one horseman and it is Kunk riding a horse that is wearing 4 custom CCP (now called Carol Crocs Poell) sasquatch leather ripplecrocs) and purge everyone not wearing an American flag as a garment.
We can only wait for re_forestation
Edited by g transistor - 2/25/13 at 1:11pmpost #74364 of 1090542/25/13 at 1:09pmpost #74365 of 1090542/25/13 at 1:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by abracadabra
its from dailyprojects
Update on this: never heard back from them about trying to buy it, so I'll consider it a wash. Better that I not buy anything anyway :)post #74366 of 1090542/25/13 at 2:46pmJust wondering about this... when stores like LN-CC (a great webshop with a newly re-done London location that looks fucking awesome, BTW) have sales that are 80% off, are they making any profit or are they clearing stock at a loss/break even point?post #74367 of 1090542/25/13 at 2:54pmpost #74368 of 1090542/25/13 at 2:56pmpost #74369 of 1090542/25/13 at 3:19pmQuote:
Of course they have to pay tax on it.
As the saying goes breaking even is better than throwing it in the bin, it's the same thing supermarket do right before the products expire.post #74370 of 1090542/25/13 at 4:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by bows1
Mark McNairy making fun of Pyrex? Love it.
Oh, I thought he was making fun of the kitchen storage solution and couldn't figure out why. I mean, that Pyrex is fantastic.
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 53 seconds ago
- › Exclusive La Portegna x No Man Walks Alone collaboration zip wallet... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...