Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 2/4/16 at 3:15pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Visiting Okayama/Kojima - Good place to shop for Jeans? Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:50am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Beyond the Levi's-Zon: Denim Outerwear that isn't a...
Last edited: 10/22/15
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4947post #74191 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:34amsomeone bought something off me from the classifieds yesterday, but told me to ship to a different address from the one sent by paypal (both in australia). he has no posts or feedback. anyone know if i would be fucked if he filed a false claim against me? anyone run into a similar situation before?
Styleforum Top Pickspost #74192 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:36ampost #74193 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:37ampost #74194 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:39amQuote:
Not worth the risk imo. Unless they sent the payment as a 'gift', you shouldn't ship to anything other than their paypal address.post #74195 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:41ampost #74196 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:41amwait, as long as you use tracking, is there a difference between shipping to the paypal address or to some other one? The tracking info doesn't usually list the shipping address, so there's no way paypal could know either way and use that information to decide a claimpost #74197 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:42amTracking will show that the item was delivered. This is all paypal is interested in as far as I know. Provided you can show them the buyer wanted to have the item shipped to said address. This is all speculations btw, complete speculation.post #74198 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:43ampost #74199 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:52ampost #74200 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:01amQuote:Originally Posted by t3hg0suazn
I've been having a hard time finding jackets/outerwear that fit me for a while now. I'm basically a 46 with 48 chest, so everything either doesn't fit in the shoulders or is too long (or both). I can't really get shoulders or length tailored without messing the piece up. Only solution so far has been toj. Are there any items or brands I should be trying or looking at? I'm interested in leathers, unstructured blazers (more on the cropped side), wools.
Italian brands. Everything is cut really short right now, so you are in luck.post #74201 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:01ampost #74202 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:16ampost #74203 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:30amQuote:
Could you give me some examples? I tried some Italian brands for blazers, and the ones that fit in chest were too big in shoulders. Don't know what brands to look for for general outerwear/streetwear though.post #74204 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:50am
I'm so damn sick of seeing this listing. I've reported it several times, but ebay doesn't seem to care at all.post #74205 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:58am
^ lol what's going on there.
at first i thought he was trying to word it where you are only getting the rick owens tag for $25.
then i realized shipping is $575, so it's really $600 for the jacket.
i'm still thinking, wtf?
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Insane Worldwide Pursuit for a DIESEL Belt 3 minutes ago
- › Vass stock clear out! $280 BNIB with shoe trees. sizes 40 - 40.5 -... 6 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 15 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 15 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...