Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 4/2/15
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Outerweartagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- categoryDenim Shirtstagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicFashiontagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
- categoryJacketstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryJeanstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- categoryLong Sleeve Shirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandMaison Martin Margielatagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 1tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13More
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 10tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 11tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 14tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- brandMaison Martin Margiela 22tagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- categoryScarvestagged by SYSTEM, 7/21/11
- brandStephan Schneidertagged by LA Guy, 10/8/13
- topicStyletagged by SYSTEM, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Difference between MMM Avant Première and Première Sneakers Last post on 3/24/15 at 2:36pm in Streetwear and Denim
- THE AMI Paris Alexendre Mattiussi THREAD Last post on 7/5/15 at 12:08pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- XS/29/8 MJK, Gitman, N&F and more Last post on 6/2/11 at 9:11pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:18 am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Random fashion thoughts - Page 4947post #74191 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:34amsomeone bought something off me from the classifieds yesterday, but told me to ship to a different address from the one sent by paypal (both in australia). he has no posts or feedback. anyone know if i would be fucked if he filed a false claim against me? anyone run into a similar situation before?
Styleforum Top Pickspost #74192 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:36ampost #74193 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:37ampost #74194 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:39amQuote:
Not worth the risk imo. Unless they sent the payment as a 'gift', you shouldn't ship to anything other than their paypal address.post #74195 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:41ampost #74196 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:41amwait, as long as you use tracking, is there a difference between shipping to the paypal address or to some other one? The tracking info doesn't usually list the shipping address, so there's no way paypal could know either way and use that information to decide a claimpost #74197 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:42amTracking will show that the item was delivered. This is all paypal is interested in as far as I know. Provided you can show them the buyer wanted to have the item shipped to said address. This is all speculations btw, complete speculation.post #74198 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:43ampost #74199 of 1090542/22/13 at 8:52ampost #74200 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:01amQuote:Originally Posted by t3hg0suazn
I've been having a hard time finding jackets/outerwear that fit me for a while now. I'm basically a 46 with 48 chest, so everything either doesn't fit in the shoulders or is too long (or both). I can't really get shoulders or length tailored without messing the piece up. Only solution so far has been toj. Are there any items or brands I should be trying or looking at? I'm interested in leathers, unstructured blazers (more on the cropped side), wools.
Italian brands. Everything is cut really short right now, so you are in luck.post #74201 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:01ampost #74202 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:16ampost #74203 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:30amQuote:
Could you give me some examples? I tried some Italian brands for blazers, and the ones that fit in chest were too big in shoulders. Don't know what brands to look for for general outerwear/streetwear though.post #74204 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:50am
I'm so damn sick of seeing this listing. I've reported it several times, but ebay doesn't seem to care at all.post #74205 of 1090542/22/13 at 9:58am
^ lol what's going on there.
at first i thought he was trying to word it where you are only getting the rick owens tag for $25.
then i realized shipping is $575, so it's really $600 for the jacket.
i'm still thinking, wtf?
This thread is locked
- Random fashion thoughts
Styleforum Top Picks
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 10 seconds ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 32 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 17 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...